Add option to set number of items you want to sell

I would like to have an option (Textbox) into the Requisitions to put the number of items you want to sell, that is annoying to give hundred of clicks to sell the same object many times.

That’s all from my side.

Thank you

> 2533274838914163;1:
> I would like to have an option (Textbox) into the Requisitions to put the number of items you want to sell, that is annoying to give hundred of clicks to sell the same object many times.
>
> That’s all from my side.
>
> Thank you

Yesssssssssssss!

If you are using chrome, there is a waypoint add-on that allows you to sell multiple items. So much better.

It wasn’t a problem untill i realize that i need to sell about 100 mangooses))
So yes.

> 2533274838914163;1:
> I would like to have an option (Textbox) into the Requisitions to put the number of items you want to sell, that is annoying to give hundred of clicks to sell the same object many times.
>
> That’s all from my side.
>
> Thank you

Here fam, only works if you have google chrome though, works great though

> 2533274872013539;3:
> If you are using chrome, there is a waypoint add-on that allows you to sell multiple items. So much better.

Thats still more of a band-aid solution. We should be able to to so in game. I mean, this is average RPG 101, there’s no reason why we shouldnt be able to sell our dozens of mongooses in a press of a button.

> 2533274799135257;6:
> > 2533274872013539;3:
> > If you are using chrome, there is a waypoint add-on that allows you to sell multiple items. So much better.
>
>
> Thats still more of a band-aid solution. We should be able to to so in game. I mean, this is average RPG 101, there’s no reason why we shouldnt be able to sell our dozens of mongooses in a press of a button.

I feel like it’d be like a congestion issue with the game if there was a sell all button, between it trying to retrieve data to sell a large amount of consumables at once, with a large population of people doing so. Imagine if everyone were to try sell all at once, halo might crap itself with all the date being received and sent. I know the chrome extension itself does not sell all at once, it sells them 1 by 1 just at a faster pace, But thats just my opinion, i might be wrong.

Thanks to all for your comments and suggestions :slight_smile:

> 2533274872013539;3:
> If you are using chrome, there is a waypoint add-on that allows you to sell multiple items. So much better.

I’m currently using this - it’s great. Not sure why that isn’t a standard thing on waypoint yet.