Add new vehicles in the next DLC pack

Please add new vehicle to the game. New vehicles would freshen things up quite a bit. Having Falcons, Hornets, Choppers, and Revenants back would be amazing. What vehicles would you guys like to see?

It’d be too difficult to modify the source code to include them in the game, I really doubt 343i would do it for Halo 4, maybe Halo 5 though?

> It’d be too difficult to modify the source code to include them in the game, I really doubt 343i would do it for Halo 4, maybe Halo 5 though?

They better include more vehicles in a new game.

> > It’d be too difficult to modify the source code to include them in the game, I really doubt 343i would do it for Halo 4, maybe Halo 5 though?
>
> They better include more vehicles in a new game.

In H4, the only new vehicle was the Mantis (in terms of playable vehicles in Multiplayer).

In H5, I hope they add more than 1 new vehicle.

> It’d be too difficult to modify the source code to include them in the game, I really doubt 343i would do it for Halo 4, maybe Halo 5 though?

That’s what used to be said about adding new armor and look what’s happening now. Besides 343 said that they would add new vehicles if there was enough demand for it. Even then, there are vehicles from the single player they could technically port and modify for balancing purposes over to the multiplayer.

> > It’d be too difficult to modify the source code to include them in the game, I really doubt 343i would do it for Halo 4, maybe Halo 5 though?
>
> That’s what used to be said about adding new armor and look what’s happening now. Besides 343 said that they would add new vehicles if there was enough demand for it. Even then, there are vehicles from the single player they could technically port and modify for balancing purposes over to the multiplayer.

That actually was never said about armor, what was said was that they could not add anymore armor on release because there wasn’t enough space.
Or something like that, they never mentioned they couldn’t add new armor as DLC.

> > > It’d be too difficult to modify the source code to include them in the game, I really doubt 343i would do it for Halo 4, maybe Halo 5 though?
> >
> > That’s what used to be said about adding new armor and look what’s happening now. Besides 343 said that they would add new vehicles if there was enough demand for it. Even then, there are vehicles from the single player they could technically port and modify for balancing purposes over to the multiplayer.
>
> That actually was never said about armor, what was said was that they could not add anymore armor on release because there wasn’t enough space.
> Or something like that, they never mentioned they couldn’t add new armor as DLC.

343 didn’t. But I remember Bungie did say that about Reach.

> > > It’d be too difficult to modify the source code to include them in the game, I really doubt 343i would do it for Halo 4, maybe Halo 5 though?
> >
> > That’s what used to be said about adding new armor and look what’s happening now. Besides 343 said that they would add new vehicles if there was enough demand for it. Even then, there are vehicles from the single player they could technically port and modify for balancing purposes over to the multiplayer.
>
> That actually was never said about armor, what was said was that they could not add anymore armor on release because there wasn’t enough space.
> Or something like that, they never mentioned they couldn’t add new armor as DLC.

With the way that Halo games have been designed in the past, it’s impossible to add new assets to old maps, be it in the form of armour, weapons, vehicles or even textures without having to redownload every .map file. To the game, all of these assets are the same. Since Halo 4 has found a way to circumvent this issue with armour and weapon skins, it is only logical to assume that the same process could be used for vehicles as well.

But they can make a seperate forge map that is compatable with the new vehicle.

sir in another topic (title somthing like “demand for vehicles” or something) it was said Frankie said they could do it but there wasnt a big enuff demand

i would be happy with just a uncs flying vehicle, weather hornet( wich is flying around in the back ground of skyline taunting me), falcon or what ever, well that and the brute chopper( tho i don’t see any brute vehicles being included with the removal of all there weapons)

>
> They better include more vehicles in a new game.

They better do allot of things.

> sir in another topic (title somthing like “demand for vehicles” or something) it was said Frankie said they could do it but there wasnt a big enuff demand
>
>
>
> i would be happy with just a uncs flying vehicle, weather hornet( wich is flying around in the back ground of skyline taunting me), falcon or what ever, well that and the <mark>brute chopper( tho i don’t see any brute vehicles being included with the removal of all there weapons)</mark>

You mean the removal of brutes in general. Haven’t seen one yet. So it wouldn’t make any sense to include any brute vehicles.

I don’t know if 343I could add any vehicles, but they could give us a pelican.