Add new ranks past Inheritor with Halo CE Anniversary

I’m sure there are people that are Inheritor that have nothing to besides get commendations. Give them other ranks past Inheritor with the title update, and possibly the fire at the feet armor effect.

Why?

Umm… No?

Why would you do that? Those people already devoted WAAAAAYYY too much time to a VIDEO GAME! Now you want them to waste even MORE time? Buddy, even the developers realize the commitment needed to reach Inheritor. And there’s a fine line between commitment and obsession.

It’s there life. Give them something else to do.

im gonna go ahead on a limb here and say your one of those people?

if so, HOW do you not have your commendations yet? PLUS im sure you can wait for halo 4 cause its your fault you rushed there in the first place.

If not then sorry but thats my view on things.

Plus it takes more than an update to make new ranks, the Rank cap was there to stop people from Ranking up, not becasue the Higher ranks wernt there.

> I’m sure there are people that are Inheritor that have nothing to besides get commendations. Give them other ranks past Inheritor with the title update, and possibly the fire at the feet armor effect.

Fire at their feet armour effect is there to show who has the overshield, not for someone past Inheritor to brag about, they wont add new ranks.

How about they remove the offline credit restrictions instead so that offline players can actually reach Inheritor?

instead rank rewards should carry over to the next games. Recon should onkly be for those who earned recon in Halo 3, haunted pilot should only be availible to those who achieved it in halo reach as well. That way legacy players get rewarded. and Halo aniversary maybe could have Avatar awards or Extra Armour to unlock.

The game should be played for fun rather than, I got to play to achieve a goal, any goal.

I just wish higher ranks required skill, i.e. win/loss or kill/death.

the only reason why i dont agree to this is:
A.) i love sports and halo. i can either do ahalo all day or work on my ncaa title. i cant do both.
B.) 343/ bungie really isnt offering any reason why you should reach inheritor except for 1 helmet that you might not really wear. so they would really have to up the anty on it. add a tone of armor effects (chilling effect spartan armor gives off frosty fog, multiple vizor colors, more knee guards and dont just add three, add wrist armor that covers BOTH arms and more wrist armors, more elite variats with the abality to chose from alien voices like the prophets tarturus and the arbiter from halo wars, leg armor some ai characters have bullets and cases on their shin armor even designs. id like that! ) so incase their gonna do that please 343i dont waste our time (or my time at least)

this^^

Why should new ranks be added when hardly anyone is an inheritor? Plus Halo 4 is coming out next year . Most will leave Reach for Halo 4.

> Why should new ranks be added when hardly anyone is an inheritor? Plus Halo 4 is coming out next here. ALL will leave Reach for Halo 4.

fixed XD

> > Why should new ranks be added when hardly anyone is an inheritor? Plus Halo 4 is coming out next year. ALL will leave Reach for Halo 4.
>
> fixed XD

Oh my bad! Thanks for the fix. :wink:

Yea, I’m going to go with “Hell NO” on this one too.

Those who have reached the rank of Inheritor already either have abused the cR system somehow or just plain need to go outside. I will most likely never get to that level, being that I place other priorities ahead of my gaming addiction.

BUT I do like the idea of rewarding “legacy” players as mentioned above. That is a pretty kickbutt way of providing incentive for some of us long-term Halo players to keep on truckin’ and to make us feel “set apart” from people who are just picking up the game because they heard it was good.

Having said that, I haven’t personally attained Recon or Haunted Helmet

> > > Why should new ranks be added when hardly anyone is an inheritor? Plus Halo 4 is coming out next year. ALL will leave Reach for Halo 4.
> >
> > fixed XD
>
> Oh my bad! Thanks for the fix. :wink:

im here to help out with the kinks man lol anytime.

Disagree, I personally think that if a person is an Inheritor by now, they have devoted too much time to playing the game and have ruined the experience for themselves and themselves alone, Inheritors aren’t special and won’t be treated as such.

Adding new ranks would just be pointless at this point anyway.

Im an Inheritor and I don’t want more ranks added. However, I wouldn’t be opposed to getting some new fashion in the armory. I have almost 11 million credits just sitting at my Start Button and nothing to do with it :frowning:

> Im an Inheritor and I don’t want more ranks added. However, I wouldn’t be opposed to getting some new fashion in the armory. I have almost 11 million credits just sitting at my Start Button and nothing to do with it :frowning:

im wondering how you get there that fast? firefight 24/7?