Add more RvB Easter eggs

I realized in halo 4 there weren’t many Easter eggs at all and they weren’t good at all except that RvB Easter egg in spartan ops where caboose is on fire. I think there should be more of those Easter eggs maybe even put the characters in the game. Maybe make caboose follow you around or you see tex punch grif in the nuts, maybe even add the meta in lol. Please only reply to this if you know what RvB even is.

I would definitely be okay with more Rooster Teeth in my Halo.

A Halo fan that doesn’t know what RvB is? Such a thing exists?

Joking aside, as far as Easter Eggs go I’d be partial to some voice acted lines from the cast like the Password Lacking Marine from H3 and their SpOps lines in H4.

Subtler things like references to Andy the Bomb on explosives or such would also be nice on top of that.

They should add at least 1 reference /easter egg related to Arby N The Chief.

I’d love to see Caboose drop in to the Guardians campaign, like he did in that Reach-era short. The more RvB – and Caboose, especially – the better!

Oh God No

Just No

RvB is quite possibly one of the least funny things I’ve ever had the misfortune to watch. The further away it is from Halo, the better

> Oh God No
>
> Just No
>
> RvB is quite possibly one of the least funny things I’ve ever had the misfortune to watch. The further away it is from Halo, the better

How about this

I like all the parts with me in them.

RvB never ceases to amaze me. It is as if the greatest minds of the age came together with the sole intention of producing the dullest, stupidest, must painfully unamusing excuse for a show ever conceived. As civilizations rise and fall, RvB will remain constant; an unironic Idiocracy, an unapproachable nadir of vapidity, a barren desert to the metaphorical water of intelligence and laughter.

So no, OP, I’m going to have to disagree with you on this one.

> RvB never ceases to amaze me. It is as if the greatest minds of the age came together with the sole intention of producing the dullest, stupidest, must painfully unamusing excuse for a show ever conceived. As civilizations rise and fall, RvB will remain constant; an unironic Idiocracy, an unapproachable nadir of vapidity, a barren desert to the metaphorical water of intelligence and laughter.
>
> So no, OP, I’m going to have to disagree with you on this one.

wow, you make it sound like RvB killed your puppy…
Anyway I’d love to see more red vs blue easer eggs in there!

> They should add at least 1 reference /easter egg related to Arby N The Chief.

“I am teh mastur chi3f lololololololol”

Meh. The RVB Easter eggs in Halo 4 were kind of funny, wouldn’t really mind if there is some in Halo 5.

Yes, definitely. At least the voices. If not the actual guys in the game. Like, if you shot one of those box-thingies that you had to in Spartan Ops, the next Marine you encounter is Caboose or Grif or something. Or hide the entire gang around the campaign! And have 'em say they’re funny lines!Or… or…

I don’t care, just have RvB Easter Eggs again.

I’ve been waiting to walk by the Reds bickering over a Warthog for years.

> I’ve been waiting to walk by the Reds bickering over a Warthog for years.

Same!
“But isn’t it a Puma?”

> > They should add at least 1 reference /easter egg related to Arby N The Chief.
>
> “I am teh mastur chi3f lololololololol”

Something like that, yes.

Chief could say something like that when you have the IWHBYD skull on and do something, like killing multiple enemies in a short amount of time or something.

Wow. That’s a lot of something.

I liked the first five seasons. Then it got kinda weird. Or maybe I just grew older. I don’t know. But I wouldn’t mind more easter eggs, the moar the better, I say.

No don’t there has been enough, they have milked the humour already.