Add more Brute weapons

Since the Gravity Hammer is classified as a Brute Weapon, it opens room for other Brute weapons to join that classification. I think other Brute weapons could and should be brought back in future updates to make Warzone/Arena more fun. Some ideas for Brute weapons as REQs:
Brute Spiker - Uncommon. Grants increased melee damage when held. Costs 2-3 REQs.
Bruteshot - Rare. Grants increased melee damage when held. Costs 4-5 REQs.
Halo 2 Bruteshot - Ultra Rare. Projectiles travel faster and bounce once off of walls/floors/hard surfaces. Grants increased melee damage when held. Costs 5-6 REQs.
We haven’t seen Brute weapons (other than the Hammer) in a long time, and it would be nice to see them again. The Bruteshot would also fill the gap for a non-guided grenade launcher weapon.

Surely we are getting some of these in future update, but who knows?

> 2533274817408735;1:
> Since the Gravity Hammer is classified as a Brute Weapon, it opens room for other Brute weapons to join that classification. I think other Brute weapons could and should be brought back in future updates to make Warzone/Arena more fun. Some ideas for Brute weapons as REQs:
> Brute Spiker - Uncommon. Grants increased melee damage when held. Costs 2-3 REQs.
> Bruteshot - Rare. Grants increased melee damage when held. Costs 4-5 REQs.
> Halo 2 Bruteshot - Ultra Rare. Projectiles travel faster and bounce once off of walls/floors/hard surfaces. Grants increased melee damage when held. Costs 5-6 REQs.
> We haven’t seen Brute weapons (other than the Hammer) in a long time, and it would be nice to see them again. The Bruteshot would also fill the gap for a non-guided grenade launcher weapon.

Brute shot would be pretty awesome to see, but I’d till prefer Reach Pro Pipe!

Considering the grav hammer is in the Brutes weapons section in forge instead of covernant I’d say there are more brute weapons incoming.

Brute weapons would be a cool addition to the game, I just don’t see it, as the game doesn’t have brutes, they would feel very misplaced

Scratch Halo 2 Brute Shot and I’d like this.

> 2533274843292446;5:
> Brute weapons would be a cool addition to the game, I just don’t see it, as the game doesn’t have brutes, they would feel very misplaced

I’ve thought about it, and this is what I kept coming back to. The Hammer was good because of Grifball, but adding more that aren’t in the game feels kind of weird. The H1 Magnum and the SPNKR were variants of existing weapons, so that was ok, and obviously well received, but slightly borderline.

> 2535414442852878;7:
> > 2533274843292446;5:
> > Brute weapons would be a cool addition to the game, I just don’t see it, as the game doesn’t have brutes, they would feel very misplaced
>
>
> I’ve thought about it, and this is what I kept coming back to. The Hammer was good because of Grifball, but adding more that aren’t in the game feels kind of weird. The H1 Magnum and the SPNKR were variants of existing weapons, so that was ok, and obviously well received, but slightly borderline.

Hammer was brought in because it was a good multiplayer tool, not because its anything related to the Brutes, so I find it hard to see a Brute shot, but it could happen

I need the brute shot

> 2533274843292446;8:
> > 2535414442852878;7:
> > > 2533274843292446;5:
> > > Brute weapons would be a cool addition to the game, I just don’t see it, as the game doesn’t have brutes, they would feel very misplaced
> >
> >
> > I’ve thought about it, and this is what I kept coming back to. The Hammer was good because of Grifball, but adding more that aren’t in the game feels kind of weird. The H1 Magnum and the SPNKR were variants of existing weapons, so that was ok, and obviously well received, but slightly borderline.
>
>
> Hammer was brought in because it was a good multiplayer tool, not because its anything related to the Brutes, so I find it hard to see a Brute shot, but it could happen

I don’t think a weapon needs to be represented in the Campaign for it to be in multiplayer. As Wargames are now canonically considered training simulations, any weaponry ever encountered by the UNSC would be fair game for use.

> 2533274817408735;10:
> > 2533274843292446;8:
> > > 2535414442852878;7:
> > > > 2533274843292446;5:
> > > > Brute weapons would be a cool addition to the game, I just don’t see it, as the game doesn’t have brutes, they would feel very misplaced
> > >
> > >
> > > I’ve thought about it, and this is what I kept coming back to. The Hammer was good because of Grifball, but adding more that aren’t in the game feels kind of weird. The H1 Magnum and the SPNKR were variants of existing weapons, so that was ok, and obviously well received, but slightly borderline.
> >
> >
> > Hammer was brought in because it was a good multiplayer tool, not because its anything related to the Brutes, so I find it hard to see a Brute shot, but it could happen
>
>
> I don’t think a weapon needs to be represented in the Campaign for it to be in multiplayer. As Wargames are now canonically considered training simulations, any weaponry ever encountered by the UNSC would be fair game for use.

I agree with this, there is also the brute plasma pistol & the brute super shotty from H3!

Agree

Definitely need more! Brute spiked, brute shot, I’d personally love to see the Mauler! And possibly even the spike grenade and prowler?

Not feeling it on the brute weapons. The hammer was nice.

Again considering that the grav hammer is under the brute weapon section in forge then it’s most likely they will bring in more. If not then why have the gravity hammer in a different section instead of putting it with covernant weapons

Spiker should be able to have some huge headshot bonus to its damage, y’know since it’s a giant molten spike entering your skull. Req lv 2-3
Prophets Flame: Tier 2 spiker, Increased heat/sets target on fire, deals lingering damage. Req lv 3-5

Mauler: The pistol of the brutes. Close range. Req lv 2
Maimer: Increased range and damage, faster rate of fire and extra magazines on spawn. Req lv 3

Will of the Chieftain aka Fist of Rukt: Increased movement speed, gravity pulse creates the same thing that Voids Tear does to pull enemies in closer. Req lv 6-8

Spike Grenade: Upgrade it from H3 so the spikes it launchers bounce further for longer

Brute shot H3: Rounds fly straight, low damage high fire rate, can bounce light vehicles around. Detonates on impact or a few seconds of flight. Req lv 4-5
Brute shot H2: Higher damage, less drop rate than caster grenades, detonate after bouncing. Doesn’t bounce vehicles as much. Req lv 4-5

I like the majority of all the brute weapons. I hope they bring at least a couple more back in another update. I like the Gravity Hammer but I think they should bring back at least a spiker.