Add Me

SirWormzAlot

Hello!
I represent a group of friendly gamers called Starside Base. We are a Halo/Destiny group and what we stand for is having good times playing with nice mature people.We have three Game Nights a week and a great forum where you can coordinate plays with fellow members. We have members from all around the globe, and we always enjoy new folks joining us. No skill is required, no change in armour, colours, emblem or Gamertag is required, just the desire to have a good time. If I already convinced you, great! Visit us at midlandbase.com!

Hopefully we’ll see you join soon!
swiftfire101
Starside Base Webmaster

> 2533274836300201;2:
> Hello!
> I represent a group of friendly gamers called Starside Base. We are a Halo/Destiny group and what we stand for is having good times playing with nice mature people.We have three Game Nights a week and a great forum where you can coordinate plays with fellow members. We have members from all around the globe, and we always enjoy new folks joining us. No skill is required, no change in armour, colours, emblem or Gamertag is required, just the desire to have a good time. If I already convinced you, great! Visit us at midlandbase.com!
>
> Hopefully we’ll see you join soon!
> SwiftFire101
> Starside Base Webmaster

Nice nice Thanks for the invite

If you and your 4 buddies in Sith Lord want to hop over to Heavenly Sword (website), you’re welcome as well! We have 250+ members and growing. I hope you’re able to find good, active player regardless!

> 2533274854678817;4:
> If you and your 4 buddies in Sith Lord want to hop over to Heavenly Sword (website), you’re welcome as well! We have 250+ members and growing. I hope you’re able to find good, active player regardless!

Thank You for the invite! But me and my fellow siths are going to build our sith alliance from the ground up! May the force be with you