Add Jun's shoulder knife to Reach customization please

Like the title says I would like to be able equip Jun’s knife because it’s cool and I love Jun.

8 Likes

Also to any other games fans think it would fit.

1 Like

also adding the red visor would be nice

2 Likes

It would also be nice if we could add items to the right forearm as well.

2 Likes

While I’m at it could we get the MK IV chest?

2 Likes

It adds the ability to customize your character. If it didn’t add anything to your experience then there would be no customization at all.

3 Likes

What are you even talking about? You don’t like it so nobody else should have it? Every Halo has had some form of customization since way back when Combat Evolved came out.

3 Likes

I don’t know if you realize this or are just choosing to ignore it but that’s never been the point of customizing your character.

1 Like

I’m done. You’re obviously trolling because everything you’re saying is nonsense.

3 Likes

How about explaining to me why every single Halo game has had customization if it does nothing to people’s experience…

1 Like

Oh yeah, And now I am done.

1 Like

Please stop spamming my thread with your bias. If you don’t like customization then don’t bother with unlocking it.

1 Like

I’m done. I’m not responding to a spammer. Get off the subject if you don’t like it. Like I said before every Halo game has had customization. If you say otherwise then it is you who cannot accept the truth.

1 Like

Definition of customize

: to build, fit, or alter according to individual specifications

1 Like

I don’t care. Stop wasting my time spammer.

1 Like

It’s purely cosmetic just like every other change you can make to your armor.

1 Like

Yeah and if I paint my car red do you think that makes it go faster?

1 Like

You really are a lost cause.

4 Likes

OP, you’re better off ignoring him. He will spam every single thread talking about cosmetics in MCC with the same unconstructive, unhelpful, un-insightful comments, like a bot. Any attempts to try and see him understand the concept is no different than talking to a wall.

With that out of the way: It’d be cool to see. I personally wouldn’t use it, but there’ll always be someone who will. The more the merrier!

10 Likes

You seem to go by a personal definition of the word customization that just arbitrarily excludes the concept of custom cosmetics.

4 Likes