Add freindly fire damage

I tired of my teammates running in there and stilling my kills.I shoot and through a nade for the kill while my team mate runs in for a beat down and stills the kill with no damage for them.Im tired of shooting some one just for my teammate to take one shoot from across the field for the kill.Im tired of fighting some one to have my teammate through a nade in and still my kill. Maybe if we had friendly fire damage and betrayal, It might be a little more fun.

It goes both ways - you get assists, they get assists. The other option is they don’t take the shot, but then you could end up dying and the other team is 1 kill closer to victory.
I will always go for the kill, unless I’m absolutely sure my teammate has it (eg: Assassination).
It depends on how you look at it I guess - 10 assists could be seen as 10 kills stolen, or it could be a team that works well together.

> 2533274851609386;2:
> It goes both ways - you get assists, they get assists. The other option is they don’t take the shot, but then you could end up dying and the other team is 1 kill closer to victory.
> I will always go for the kill, unless I’m absolutely sure my teammate has it (eg: Assassination).
> It depends on how you look at it I guess - 10 assists could be seen as 10 kills stolen, or it could be a team that works well together.

I get more assists because my teammate runs in front of me to still the kill because im shooting him instead. If he was taking damage from me and they kill him,maybe he will stay out of the way, and ill get my kill.YA

The alternative is for teammates to sit back and not help you. Doesn’t sound smart.

that said, I’d like friendly fire too. In a perfect world I’d like matches with beginners to have FF turned off, and then at a certain skill or point they play matches with FF on. With matchmaking performance being so crappy, however, this may not be possible for the time being.

good thread. I think this should definitely be thought out by 343i.