Add Free Fall Card to counter the Warzone Farming

I see a lot of people complaining about the farming in Warzone on here and youtube. Even ready up live mention this so to fix this is really simply make a req card that you can free fall anywhere on the map. So when a team is camping the enemies base for kills the other team could use the free fall (req card) and guide their way to a base and try to take it back. Plus it would be cool coming down from the sky using your jet pack anytime during the match.

Or, they could remove the quit ban from warzone–it is casual and has JIP anyway-.So when scrubs kill farm in warzone to feel good, the other team can just all quit no worries while the other team sits there twiddling their thumbs waiting for kills.

so a req card that copies section 8 I LOVE IT

> 2533274802109455;3:
> so a req card that copies section 8 I LOVE IT

i thought the same thing lol

Yeah, I saw another thread where people were talking about reqs that would be more interesting, and someone mentioned having an ODST drop pod that worked like that. I think that’d be reasonable.

ODST drop pod req card FTW!

or a REQ card that can call in an artillery strike or missile strike from outside support. Enough to “soften” the opposition. Would be interesting to see how people use it for bosses as well.

> 2533274811249434;5:
> Yeah, I saw another thread where people were talking about reqs that would be more interesting, and someone mentioned having an ODST drop pod that worked like that. I think that’d be reasonable.

This would be my new fav REQ card!
Have it spawn dead center of the map, high, you would have some control on where you land and introduce a new medal for splattering people/vehicles with the pod!

Personally I don’t find this to be an issue, people just like to complain, it doesn’t happen enough that it makes the game unplayable, and I enjoy trying to find a way out and claim the base nearest the enemy home base, where no one is spawning by default.

ONI Scout Warthog AWAY!!!

> 2535454858744005;1:
> I see a lot of people complaining about the farming in Warzone on here and youtube. Even ready up live mention this so to fix this is really simply make a req card that you can free fall anywhere on the map. So when a team is camping the enemies base for kills the other team could use the free fall (req card) and guide their way to a base and try to take it back. Plus it would be cool coming down from the sky using your jet pack anytime during the match.

Good idea. I think there would have to be a way to balance it out and make it even and smooth but i think it could work

> 2533274800212919;4:
> > 2533274802109455;3:
> > so a req card that copies section 8 I LOVE IT
>
>
> i thought the same thing lol

at least u know of it :smiley:

> 2535450449120712;7:
> or a REQ card that can call in an artillery strike or missile strike from outside support. Enough to “soften” the opposition. Would be interesting to see how people use it for bosses as well.

I like this idea. Reminds me of the target locator from Reach.

Yeah, a free fall card would be cool for many reasons other than this one though

Or if you’re getting camped at your core, just hide where you spawn, make them come to you. If they’re gonna sit in the core room and not destroy it, just don’t go in there. Let your stupid teammates run in and get killed.

NO NO NO NO NO

the simple fix is to stop going alone

get gud

there is not a problem, people just want to make it a problem and further ruin this game with “mercy rules” and stupid work arounds

get gud or get rekt

less QQ more pew pew

> 2533275010968401;14:
> NO NO NO NO NO
>
> the simple fix is to stop going alone
>
> get gud
>
> there is not a problem, people just want to make it a problem and further ruin this game with “mercy rules” and stupid work arounds
>
> get gud or get rekt
>
> less QQ more pew pew

but the drop idea sounds good not to mention if a badass game like section 8 can make it awesome to free fall into battle than so can halo

also telling people to get gudd or get rekt doesn’t help anything

> 2533274875084332;2:
> Or, they could remove the quit ban from warzone–it is casual and has JIP anyway-.So when scrubs kill farm in warzone to feel good, the other team can just all quit no worries while the other team sits there twiddling their thumbs waiting for kills.

While that actually makes a lot sense the ops idea would be cool regardless like using drop pods and the like

> 2533274875084332;2:
> Or, they could remove the quit ban from warzone–it is casual and has JIP anyway-.So when scrubs kill farm in warzone to feel good, the other team can just all quit no worries while the other team sits there twiddling their thumbs waiting for kills.

It will make matters worse, people will start quitting once they’re down a certain number.

> 2533275010968401;14:
> NO NO NO NO NO
>
> the simple fix is to stop going alone
>
> get gud
>
> there is not a problem, people just want to make it a problem and further ruin this game with “mercy rules” and stupid work arounds
>
> get gud or get rekt
>
> less QQ more pew pew

Why wait for the issue to get worst. You don’t think more companies won’t start doing this when they find out about this lol

Ok, so say they “do” implement this card. When can it be used? Cuz I don’t see people would use it just to get out of being spawn killed. What about those games where it’s being played fairly and then people use this card? It’ll ruin map control. I see more cons than pros with this idea.

> 2533274923562209;19:
> Ok, so say they “do” implement this card. When can it be used? Cuz I don’t see people would use it just to get out of being spawn killed. What about those games where it’s being played fairly and then people use this card? It’ll ruin map control. I see more cons than pros with this idea.

I’ll say same lvl as a banshee and the player that is free falling they can also be shot and killed so you have to be careful maneuvering going down. I don’t see how this would ruin map control since you can use a banshee to fly to a building get out of it and start getting control of it. This req card would help, so either the team are force to destroy the core instead of spawn camping by having half the team inside while the others are outside with vehicle’s camping also.