ADD EXCLUSIVE FULLSCREEN

I can not stress this enough, please don’t forget to add Exclusive Fullscreen to the game, not sure why it wasn’t in the previous flight and I’m hoping it’s in this next one! I had a lot of input lag and incosistent framedrops and that’s obviously because of the borderless fullscreen option.

yes i really hope for it, G-Sync wasn’t working as well because of it.

A Thread was already opened about it: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/halo-infinite---no-exclusive-fullscreen-option/5c29f6ff-4032-42a7-beda-c671b9c4773f/posts

I hope 343i thinks on that.

I havent been on any flights but shouldnt there be an option called windowed borderless and shouldnt it improve performance?

> 2533274859584137;3:
> I havent been on any flights but shouldnt there be an option called windowed borderless and shouldnt it improve performance?

I believe that windowed borderless and borderless fullscreen that OP is mentioning are the same thing. I think OP is asking for a fullscreen option, which I’m unsure was included in the first flight as I don’t play on PC, but usually offers the best performance because it allows the game to be the primary task on your computer and demand the most performance. There were issues with the v-sync option in the PC build where it would not actually max out fully and would consistently run 1-3 frames less than what your monitor refresh rate was. Digital Foundry’s video about Halo Infinite’s performance during the first tech test is a really good analysis of everything that was going on. The PC version also ran with better v-sync if you disable the in game v-sync and used driver-level v-sync instead. PC performance going forward should be much better than it was in that first tech test, although we will be able to see that for ourselves soon enough.

> 2533274859584137;3:
> I havent been on any flights but shouldnt there be an option called windowed borderless and shouldnt it improve performance?

fullscreen borderless causes less performance than it would be on fullscreen, hence why he wants an option for fullscreen exclusive.