Add Dead Bodies to Forge via the Title Update

Would you like Dead Bodies as Forge Items? I dont know if it will be possible, no one but Bungie or 343i do.

IF it is possible, would you like to have dead bodies in Forge?

Here’s how it’d work:

The menu would display every living flesh n’ bone organism in reach:

BODIES, HUMAN
-RANDOM
-SPARTAN, PLAYER
-SPARTAN, CARTER
-SPARTAN, KAT
-SPARTAN, JUN
-SPARTAN, JORGE
-SPARTAN, EMILE
-SPARTAN, N6 (Default N6)
-ODST
-MARINE 1
-MARINE 2
-MARINE 3
-CIVILIAN, MALE 1
-CIVILIAN, MALE 2
-CIVILIAN, MALE 3
-CIVILAIN, MALE 4
-CIVILIAN, FEMALE 1
-CIVILIAN, FEMALE 2
-CIVILIAN, FEMALE 3
-CIVILIAN, FEMALE 4
-H.BLOOD POOL, SMALL
-H.BLOOD POOL, MEDIUM
-H.BLOOD POOL, LARGE
-H.LIMB, ARM
-H.LIMB, LEG
-H.LIMB, TORSO
-H.LIMB, HEAD
BODIES, COVENENT
-RANDOM
-ELITE, PLAYER
-ELITE, MINOR
-ELITE, SEPC-OPS
-ELITE, RANGER
-ELITE, ULTRA
-ELITE, ZEALOT
-ELITE, GENERAL
-ELITE, FIELD MARSHALL
-ELITE, OFFICER
-BRUTE, MINOR
-BRUTE, CAPTAIN MAJOR
-BRUTE, CHIEFTAIN
-GRUNT, 1
-GRUNT, 2
-GRUNT, 3
-GRUNT, 4
-JACKAL, 1
-JACKAL, 2
-SKIRMISHER, 1
-SKIRMISHER, 2
-DRONE, 1
-DRONE, 2
-HUNTER
-HUNTER, GOLD
-ENGINEER
-C.BLOOD POOL, SMALL
-C.BLOOD POOL, MEDIUM
-C.BLOOD POOL, LARGE
-C.LIMBS, ARM
-C.LIMBS, LEG
-C.LIMBS, TORSO
-C.LIMBS, HEAD
BODIES, FLOOD (gasps)
-FLOOD, TANK
-FLOOD, RANGED
-FLOOD, STALKER
-FLOOD, CARRIER
-FLOOD, INF FORM
-FLOOD, HUMAN
-FLOOD, COVENANT
-FLOOD, JUGGERNAUT(:open_mouth:)
-F.LIMB, ARM
-F.LIMB, LEG
-F.LIMB, TORSO
-F.LIMB, HEAD
BODIES, ANIMALS
-MOA
-RAT
-BIRD
-KOI
-GUTA
-LING-LING(ZoMgROFLplOx?!?)

And I know they arent bodies, but:
BODIES, VEHICLES
-WARTHOG
-MONGOOSE
-FALCON
-SCORPION
-PELICAN
-REVENANT
-WRAITH
-GHOST
-BANSHEE
-PHANTOM
-SPIRIT
-SCARAB
BODIES, CIVILIAN VEHICLES
-TRUCK 1
-TRUCK 2
-CAR 1
-CAR 2
-CAR 3
-PLANE
-FRIGATE FRAGMENT
(Suggested by community!)

-I dunno, but maybe 50 bodies on a map? Whatever, the more, the better!

The SPARTAN, PLAYER and ELITE, PLAYER are dead bodies of you. That way, if you want a certain armor combination, you have to wear it yourself, and then choose that option. If you want a dead Master Chief on your map, you gotta dress up as chief for the Forge game. If you want a dead Brotherhood of Steel soldier on your map, you must dress as one. If you want a dead BOB on your map, you must dress as one.

And as long as you dont delete it, you can forge one spartan, leave, change into your regular armor, and the one you forged will stay the same.

These bodies would also be compatible with the NORMAL, FIXED, and PHASED options. They wouldnt be stuck in the same frame like statues either. The arms, legs, and the rest of the body would be moveable. Nomal bodies act as expected: ragdolls. Fixed bodies are fixed to a certain spot; like some bodies in Campaign. Phased bodies can be fused into objects.

Hands hanging on to ledges. Legs hanging out of walls. Bodies would be epic for Infection, and Machinimas.

Thoughts?

Here’s a link to my thread back on B.Net for a show of collective feedback here.

This would be great for infection maps!

THAT WOULD BE COOL

I like it when people make an effort in creating systematical, orderly and professional looking threads like this, thank you.

OT: I think this would be a really cool addition to Forge World, we would be able to create psychedelic looking maps and create our own little horror scenes. It would also make a lot of normal Slayer maps look more dark and gritty, something I’ve been missing in Halo.

^
^
Thanks!

YES YES YES…

morbid.

just a quick note, this is not the up to date list, got to the Bungie.net link provided for the UTD list

Well, I like the idea.

It will be really useful in Infection and Machinima maps.

ya now we can do some REAL infection!

> just a quick note, this is not the up to date list, got to the Bungie.net link provided for the UTD list

Thanks! I just edited it UTD.

All I can imagine if this really was added is an epic tea-bag fest.

Still awesome.

In an effort to re-vitalize this thread. I will post what I posted on the same bnet topic. I am kingPDZ1 on bnet.

Pre-destroyed vehicles, dead bodies, patches of fire or exposed electrical wiring that sparks, and damaged building supplies. Like walls and building blocks with bullet holes, chunks blown out from tank fire, charred sections anything else you could think of. Make it so you could place a block and select an option called something like “Damaged” and then you shot the object up. Would make for awesome destroyed city battle maps and machinimas.

This is a very interesting idea, would certainly spice up certain maps!

must have