Add community maps to living dead please!

Please 343 add community maps to living dead. The standard ones are boring. Community maps belong in living dead not team slayer.

+Add community maps to Invasion, I’ve played some great invasion maps in customs before. Once again the standard ones are boring.

Agreed to the power of three

I agree with you 100%.

I agree completely. The maps are out there, but 343 needs to find and use them (or get a group of others to do it). Playlists like Team Slayer and BTB have gotten some love, so why not pass it to others like LD and Invasion?

IMO, there needs to be a community group assigned to each playlist. This way playlists can be updated frequently, and that could be less of a hassle for 343.

agreed there are some outstanding community maps.

I’d be down with that

I heard somtthing about a possible January 5th update for Living dead.

Living Dead: The best that Halo Reach has to offer. Population numbers don’t lie. :confused:

OT: Eh, why not? Let’s see what the community has cooked for Infection. Of course they’ll still be boring to look out thanks to the greyness that is the forge world objects.

this is what the january playlist update is about, community infection maps added to living dead, what kind they are i’m not going to disclose though.

Not just any infection map, I’m hoping. Maps should be severely tested and the less a map is like The Cage, the better.

I wand to see a Giving Dead FFA…

also, all maps shroud be weighed the same. As maps are chosen, their weighting should decrease to force other maps to be played.

> Not just any infection map, I’m hoping. Maps should be severely tested and the less a map is like The Cage, the better.

don’t worry, they have been, i attended a few of the lobbies where potential infection maps where being tested for gameplay + performance.

> > Not just any infection map, I’m hoping. Maps should be severely tested and the less a map is like The Cage, the better.
>
> don’t worry, they have been, i attended a few of the lobbies where potential infection maps where being tested for gameplay + performance.

How did you get into those in the first place?

Oh yeah, community maps and gametypes would make me come back to living dead.

> > > Not just any infection map, I’m hoping. Maps should be severely tested and the less a map is like The Cage, the better.
> >
> > don’t worry, they have been, i attended a few of the lobbies where potential infection maps where being tested for gameplay + performance.
>
> How did you get into those in the first place?
>
> Oh yeah, community maps and gametypes would make me come back to living dead.

getting involved in forging communities and making good friends, they got into the lobbies and invited me, the other times i signed up to attend other at blueprint which is a bungie.net group based around getting maps in matchmaking.

Keep this topic active!

> Keep this topic active!

why?
what you are asking for was already decided and set in motion nearly 2 months ago i think.

?

> > Not just any infection map, I’m hoping. Maps should be severely tested and the less a map is like The Cage, the better.
>
> don’t worry, they have been, i attended a few of the lobbies where potential infection maps where being tested for gameplay + performance.

I hope to God you’re not referring to games like Cops and Robbers or one-hit kill zombie games (excluding headshots). Those gametypes have no business being in matchmaking and should stay in custom lobbies.

> > > Not just any infection map, I’m hoping. Maps should be severely tested and the less a map is like The Cage, the better.
> >
> > don’t worry, they have been, i attended a few of the lobbies where potential infection maps where being tested for gameplay + performance.
>
> I hope to God you’re not referring to games like Cops and Robbers or one-hit kill zombie games (excluding headshots). Those gametypes have no business being in matchmaking and should stay in custom lobbies.

i’m not, the CC’s put in a request to forgers for well designed infection maps for matchmaking.

as i said previously though, i’m not going to go into details on what they are like, for one i don’t know which ones 343i have chosen in the end, i only know of the ones the CC’s where looking at to send in and two, i want to keep it as a surprise.

I know nothing…

shifty eyes