Add changeable backgrounds to the avatars

I like the idea of letting us use our spartan as an avatar but I can’t help but feel like it’s a waste because we can’t change the background to them. The grayish background just makes the image bland and boring.

In soul calibur 5 they have a system where after you’ve finished making your character you can decide to take a snapshot of your character from any angle and selectable poses. After you’ve finished that you can select from many wallpapers, letters, lighting, fire, or light that you can put in the foreground and background. Here’s an example On the right is his character card.

I’m not asking to go all scv mode but at least add background options to those avatars they pale in comparison to ones that have backgrounds
Another example

I’m hoping we will be able to choose our unlocked stances as well, otherwise there’s going to be a whole -Yoink- load of shoulders cocked stanced Spartans on here.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> I’m hoping we will be able to choose our unlocked stances as well, otherwise there’s going to be a whole -Yoink- load of shoulders cocked stanced Spartans on here.

They probably will just like with the halo 4 ones.

I hope so.

I’m pretty sure it’ll be like Halo 4, you choose your stance but for now. Tough it out. It’s only a couple more days!