ADD BR start

ADD BR START PLEASE.

YEES! They should put a Team BR mode or any other mode that starts with BR. As had Halo 2

> 2533274876111042;2:
> YEES! They should put a Team BR mode or any other mode that starts with BR. As had Halo 2

I honestly think mixing up starts would be a great idea. Having the side kick, AR, and BR all rotate as primary and secondaries would be a solid change of pace with matches too.

> 2533274974721857;1:
> ADD BR START PLEASE.

YES! I f#@$ing hate the sidekick.

> 2533274920070188;4:
> > 2533274974721857;1:
> > ADD BR START PLEASE.
>
> YES! I f#@$ing hate the sidekick.

Curious, why do you hate it? It can be difficult to use for some people however outside of this what do you dislike about it?

> 2533274792737987;5:
> > 2533274920070188;4:
> > > 2533274974721857;1:
> > > ADD BR START PLEASE.
> >
> > YES! I f#@$ing hate the sidekick.
>
> Curious, why do you hate it? It can be difficult to use for some people however outside of this what do you dislike about it?

It’s RSI inducing with its spammy 365 RPM fire rate. 365 RPM can’t be reached on a regular controller, it is hard to reach on a controller with triggerstops and it can only be achieved on a mouse. BUT it’s unhealthy AF. Either way it is creating unequal starts: an M&K user would always win against someone with a regular controller.

Also it’s a 7 shot kill but only a 12 bullet mag. Which means you can’t even get two kills with one mag.

If they reduce the RPM, make it a 5 or 6 shot kill and increase the mag size a bit, I would be okay with it. :wink:

> 2533274920070188;6:
> > 2533274792737987;5:
> > > 2533274920070188;4:
> > > > 2533274974721857;1:
> > > > ADD BR START PLEASE.
> > >
> > > UseYES! I f#@$ing hate the sidekick.
> >
> > Curious, why do you hate it? It can be difficult to use for some people however outside of this what do you dislike about it?
>
> It’s RSI inducing with its spammy 365 RPM fire rate. 365 RPM can’t be reached on a regular controller, it is hard to reach on a controller with triggerstops and it can only be achieved on a mouse. BUT it’s unhealthy AF. Either way it is creating unequal starts: an M&K user would always win against someone with a regular controller.
>
> Also it’s a 7 shot kill but only a 12 bullet mag. Which means you can’t even get two kills with one mag.
>
> If they reduce the RPM, make it a 5 or 6 shot kill and increase the mag size a bit, I would be okay with it. :wink:

I disagree that it’s not achievable with short triggers. I do think a 6 shot slower rate of fire would be better though. Pretty sure it borderline gave me carpal tunnel practicing a whole night with it.

> 2533274974721857;1:
> ADD BR START PLEASE.

BR starts would make this game 100 times better but I cant see 343 doing it, I hope the HCS playlist is gunna be BR starts at least.

they should do like mcc: have auto slayer and precision slayer for ppl who want br starts

For BR starts too. BR is Halo.

BR gang

A BR start gamemode/playlist would be cool and has to happen. However, I also like the AR/Sidekick start because it makes the guns on the rack more meaningful.

I agree. Br starts would be way more fun. Ar/pistol starts got old pretty fast. The pistol is only good up close and using the AR all of the time is not fun. It’s also not fun having to spam the pistol to get a kill.

I honestly don’t want to see the pistol as the main weapon. How it happened in Halo 5