Add an end of game highlight in Halo Infinite

I think it would be pretty cool if Halo Infinite included an Overwatch-style highlight at the end of the game replaying the best play of the match for everyone to see, especially if there was a triple kill, overkill, or another sick multi-kill.

I feel like sometimes crazy plays go unnoticed during the game as it is easy to miss a multi-kill on the kill feed. A highlight of the best play during the match would help change this, and it would allow us to save cool plays much easier. The new audience playing Halo for the first time would love this as well.

Any thoughts?

I’d actually like this. It would have to be accurate though unlike H5’s killcams.

I hate to suggest this because people are now asking for unrealistic toggles, but maybe this is something that could be opted out of? Basically just send those players to the usual blackscreen and scoreboard?

> 2535415744086631;2:
> I’d actually like this. It would have to be accurate though unlike H5’s killcams.
>
> I hate to suggest this because people are now asking for unrealistic toggles, but maybe this is something that could be opted out of? Basically just send those players to the usual blackscreen and scoreboard?

I think a simple skip button would work just fine.

Play of the game is actually a great idea. It’s a fun way to look back at the game and sometimes even understand why your team lost. It’s cool for everyone. Almost. Plus no harm done if you can skip it.

I like this idea. If you can skip, why not. But it’s only for the player of the game

I always liked this in Overwatch, you got to see some cool moments that you would have otherwise missed.