add all the things!

to me, halo 5 is an amazing game, cant stop playing it. but it isnt perfect. there are certain Things that should be added, note this is mostly my opinions but i have read and i have been paying attention and it seems many other players want some of these things as well. With the req system, forge and warzone these Things would work perfectly if added. i know some of these Things are kinda obscure and i even dont really aggree on all of them but i added everything i could come up With, i want to see how People react and i wanna hear opinions on this.

these are the Things that would make halo awesome if added:

WEAPONS: the bruteshot, gravity hammer, focus rifle, plasma launcher, golf Club (for fun), grenade launcher, the mauler, concussion rifle, sticky detinator and sentinal beam, so that there can be much more variation to the halo 5 weaponry. of course all of the weapons would be balanced to fit the gameplay of halo 5 better. would have also been cool to have 2 pistol types, the default magnum and the m6c and the spike grenades back, cant forget the brutes. also flamethrower (mostly for forge and custom games)
GAMETYPES: infection, doubles, multi team, headhunter, griftball and KOTH and more fun social gametypes. possibly firefight and maybe even spartan ops. so that halo 5 has alot more to give so that it can last for a longer time.
VEHICLES: the Spectre, revenant, chopper, broadsword, gungoose with machine guns or sabre. We also need more air vehicles (human air vehicles) , like the hornet and Falcon. it would be awesome to have usable pelicans, scarabs, seraphs, elephants, Mammoths and Phantoms, im not saying those big ones should be in warzone or arena but in forge and custom games, cause they are danm big.
SPECIAL: DMR for swat, more map variation (better map rotation). bigger maps for BTB like the spire from halo Reach or blood gulch, more maps in generall. also playable elites for some special gametype, and also invasion. definitly bigger forge worlds. armor abilities in forge as an option, like the jet pack for mini games. able to make Objects in forge and save them. custom game lobbies matching. being able to make your own weapon skins! imagine the possibilities

alot of these added stuff would work great With warzone. also it would be cool if 343 could come up With some New awesome weapons for us to add in the weaponry of halo
please comment if i forgot anything that you would like to see come back to life, if you dont aggree then please let me know With some feedback. i know that this is alot to ask for, but i just wanted to put it out there, to see how People react and think about it, all this could either be added in req system or arena, but at least if added in forge it would be awesome!
(sorry for possibly bad English, im Norwegian)

The weapon balance is astonishing good. Introducing more would most likely cause balancing issues. But if it was for WZ then I wouldn’t mind putting them there.

Regarding the DMR in SWAT. I believe it is better to just stick with BR and Magnums. With the magnum you have to make sure your aim is true and that every bullet counts. A DMR would ruin that.

> 2533274828927456;2:
> The weapon balance is astonishing good. Introducing more would most likely cause balancing issues. But if it was for WZ then I wouldn’t mind putting them there.
>
> Regarding the DMR in SWAT. I believe it is better to just stick with BR and Magnums. With the magnum you have to make sure your aim is true and that every bullet counts. A DMR would ruin that.

i agree, but the added weapons would be nerfed and made more balanced for halo 5, more variation is always good u know. also i see how some of these would not fit to halo 5’s gameplay at all, but to have them as an option in forge would be great