Add all content from Halo Reach for Free!

Policies set on Xbox during its starting point prevents these types of things from happening.

> 2533274903406057;2:
> Policies set on Xbox during its starting point prevents these types of things from happening.

Really? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that.

It doesn’t make sense to release “all armor” for free anyway, given the way the game works. Maps is one thing, armor is not.

> 2533274903406057;2:
> Policies set on Xbox during its starting point prevents these types of things from happening.

Wherever you read that isn’t correct. When the original Xbox’s live services were being shut down, they released all of the Halo 2 DLC for free. They can do it for all the Halo titles on the 360 as well, the question is IF they will do it.

> 2535407461395797;1:
>

Just dlc maps, not armor, effects, nameplates, etc…

the only armor i see being free is the multi threat chest(because gamestop scammed so many people out of it) i just want to play infection mm on condemmed again.

Yes please. Also give everyone the UA/Multi-Threat chest piece and Elite Officer armor. No point in these things being exclusive anymore.

I just purchased the game 2 days ago. And I found out I was missing content. I was like no way I still have to pay for those maps. Search the Xbox store and here it is, map package were not free. I was shocked. I mean come on the game is 6 years old for whatever sake. Or at least include all the maps in one bundle for a low $4.99 or $9.99. I wanted a refund but they don’t do refund.

I’d like to see the DLC maps made free. I’ve got them already and it would be nice to play one more than once every 50 games.

Maps yes, Armor no.

I admit unlocking reach Armor was tedious, but if people were given what myself and others earned would be irritating.

Considering theres still some profit to be made by microsoft, I think they would rather rerelease halo reach for the Xbox one with full DLC instead of giving the Map packs away for free. armor was a progression, it gave you something to work towards, that can’t be changed without digging through the game and changing things, which doesn’t make sense for microsoft and would ruin the ranking system.

Not sure why microsoft didn’t re release halo reach with all the dlc for it when it became backwards compatible. I can’t imagine they sell too many copies as a digital download right now let alone the dlc. Its pretty much like half the games content is missing and some of the best maps imo.

They should make the armor free too.

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks