add a litle fun from the old days to H4

Custom game lobby hosts

this may be to soon to ask but i’ll do it anyway…
so I’ve had this craving itch ever since halo reach came out, sure reach had forgeworld and so many beautiful maps but something was missing… you see halo 3 had this magical vibe to it, some say it was the infection lobbies some say it just was foundry…

well I want to recap that feeling so if anyone, I mean ANYONE already has these amazing maps in stock (fileshare) and is willing to open his lobby to some strangers who are looking to have a little fun, then by all means, have at it.

I’d very much like to join an open lobby (preferably an infection oop I mean Flood gametype so put down your names in the comments and maybe put down a map or two while you’re at it.

See you on the battlefield :slight_smile:

> Custom game lobby hosts
>
> this may be to soon to ask but i’ll do it anyway…
> so I’ve had this craving itch ever since halo reach came out, sure reach had forgeworld and so many beautiful maps but something was missing… you see halo 3 had this magical vibe to it, some say it was the infection lobbies some say it just was foundry…
>
> well I want to recap that feeling so if anyone, I mean ANYONE already has these amazing maps in stock (fileshare) and is willing to open his lobby to some strangers who are looking to have a little fun, then by all means, have at it.
>
> I’d very much like to join an open lobby (preferably an infection oop I mean Flood gametype so put down your names in the comments and maybe put down a map or two while you’re at it.
>
> See you on the battlefield :slight_smile:

Hey, I’d love to. Halo 3 had the best custom games by far.

But unfortunately there’s no one there anymore, save for maybe 1/5 of the population of golden days.

well that’s unfortunate because I’d give my left nut to go back to those days…

> well that’s unfortunate because I’d give my left nut to go back to those days…

Heck, I’d commit mass genocide, risking going to prison and live out my final days before the execution in a cell with a big black dude named “butt-master” being my prison husband, with constant rectal shenanigans ensuing.

And I’d never get a turn, just him. And he won’t even love me.

That’s what I’d do to go back to the glory days of Halo 3 Custom Games.

No -Yoink!-

Agreed. Used to have no problem finding packed full lobbies for custom games in H3…just not the same anymore.