Actualizacion Halo wars 2

On September 26 I asked for an update of halo wars 2 and since then when I tried to download that update I said slow download, then I tried again to update and I did not stop the download after several failed attempts I decided to uninstall the game and return to install it (THE GAME I HAVE ON PHYSICAL DISK) and only I uninstalled a part of the game stayed an installed part stayed 24.5 GB, when I put the disk I have this code 0x80070057. Before that update of September 26, 2017 worked perfect perfection my game of halo wars 2 I do not know what to do, I clarify that I pre-sale in the gamers shop and pay for the game 1500 pesos since it was halo wars 2 ultime edition, Tras having passed through this I communicated the attention to customers of xbox and I was told to continue doing the following:
STEP 1: Uninstall all game content
STEP 2: Delete Profile
STEP 3: Turn off the console by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds.
STEP 4: Disconnect the power cord and wait 30 seconds.
STEP 5: Turn the profile on and off again
STEP 6: Install the disk game again, totally disconnected from the internet
STEP 7: If the problem persists, restart / reset console (conserving games and applications), go to Settings-System-Info-console-updates-restart, then try to install the game again
STEP 8: If the problem persists complete reset / reset
this is the report number of when I communicate on September 28, 2017 1399706992
Now reboot / reset the console and still the halo wars 2 game installed only 24.5 Gigabytes, In addition the icon of halo wars 2 is damaged if only the drawing is seen the title or name of halo wars 2 does not appear
Already this arto I take several days in the same problem this is too frustrating, please help me I do not believe that I am the only one who will help this past, I already did everything and the game continues there

El dia 26 septiembre me pidio una actualizacion de halo wars 2 y desde entonces cuando trate de descargar esa actualizacion me decia descarga detenida, entonces yo lo intentaba otra vez actualizar y no me detenia la descarga despues de varios intentos fallidos decidi desinstalar el juego y volver a instalarlo (EL JUEGO LO TENGO EN DISCO FISICO) y solo me desinstalo una parte del juego se quedo una parte instalada se quedo 24,5 GB, cuando meto el disco me aparece este codigo 0x80070057. Antes de esa actualizacion del 26 de septiembre del 2017 funcionaba ala perfeccion mi juego de halo wars 2 no se que hacer, aclaro que hise la preventa en la tienda gamers y pague por el juego 1500 pesos ya que fue halo wars 2 ultime edition, Tras haber pasado por esto me comunique al atencion a clientes de xbox y me indicaron que siguiera los hiciera lo siguiente:
PASO 1: Desinstalar todo contenido del juego
PASO 2: Borrar perfil
PASO 3: Apaga la consola manteniendo presionado el botón Xbox que se encuentra en la parte frontal de la consola durante aproximadamente 10 segundos.
PASO 4: Desconecta el cable de alimentación y espera 30 segundos.
PASO 5: Enciende y descarga el perfil de nuevo
PASO 6: Instalar el juego de disco de nuevo, totalmente desconectado de internet
PASO 7: Si el problema persiste, reiniciar/resetear consola (conservando juegos y aplicaciones), ir a Configuraciones-Sistema-Informacion de consola-actualizaciones-reiniciar, despues intentar instalar de nuevo el juego
PASO 8: Si el problema persiste hacer un reinicio/reseteo completo
este es el numero de reporte de cuando me comunique el dia 28 de septiembre 2017 1399706992
Ya reinicie/resetee la consola y sigue apareciendo el juego de halo wars 2 instalado solo 24,5 Gigabytes, Ademas el icono de halo wars 2 se ve dañado sea solo se ve el dibujo el titulo o nombre de halo wars 2 no aparece
Ya esto me arto llevo varios dias en el mismo problema esto es demasiado frustante, por favor ayudeme no creo que sea yo el unico que le aya pasado esto, ya lo hise de todo y sigue el juego ahi

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>

Me pasa exactamente l mismo, no sé que hacer