Active Spartan looking for a home

Hey Recruitment Officers!

I’m looking for a clan that is pretty active. I’ve got a mic, 10000+ kills… check out my stats on my page if you need to.

Other than that, I’m pretty open to anyone. So, just leave me a reply and recruit me!

If you like the Halo universe and like playing Halo Reach well you should join the Spartan Project we could help you improve your skill and help you in certain areas. Who know you could become one of us.

Hello, Asthmatic
Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers where one day you can be competitive, the next pure fun. Or just the one, it’s your call. Then check out Tactical Gaming (TG) created in November 2004. At TW.TGHQ.ORG There you will meet over 2000+ members of Tactical Gaming playing multiple games on multiple platforms as well being international. TG follows a military styled roster, see if you can work your way up the ranks! Don’t worry about having to change your Gamertag to contain TG in it, it’s entirely optional.

Head Quarters: TGHQ Intro

About us: Tactical Gaming

Why join us: Why Join Tactical Gaming!

If you register please reply to me on xbox live if you have any questions or concerns about TG. My GT is TG Killua.

> Hello, Asthmatic
> Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers where one day you can be competitive, the next pure fun. Or just the one, it’s your call. Then check out Tactical Gaming (TG) created in November 2004. At TW.TGHQ.ORG There you will meet over 2000+ members of Tactical Gaming playing multiple games on multiple platforms as well being international. TG follows a military styled roster, see if you can work your way up the ranks! Don’t worry about having to change your Gamertag to contain TG in it, it’s entirely optional.
>
> Head Quarters: TGHQ Intro
>
> About us: Tactical Gaming
>
> Why join us: Why Join Tactical Gaming!
>
> If you register please reply to me on xbox live if you have any questions or concerns about TG. My GT is TG Killua.

Broken links…

Head Quarters: TGHQ Intro

About us: Tactical Gaming

Why join us: Why Join Tactical Gaming!

We at Midland Base are always Recruiting. We pride ourselves on being a place where you can play Halo with friendly people and not worry about your skill/playing ability etc.

• You won’t have to change your Gamertag to join us

• You won’t have to change your symbol

• You won’t have to change your armour

We have dedicated Gamenights for our members from Thursday to Sunday every week, and you are very likely to find a member online at any given time in the week when a game night isn’t being held on that day.

If you’re interested, stop by at Midloand Base and fill out our Applicaiton Form to join us!

I am the clan of the UNSC clan, and you can find all info about the clan at this website: unscsite.weebly.com

If you have any questions, be sure to message me.

If you’re willing to help lead a new clan, check out Astute.