Active Playlists? And this horrible website...

Where on Earth can I find the active playlists currently in Reach?

I’d also like to add that this website, these forums, and the overall design of this site is so terribly terribly terribly terribly bad I question the ability of those running this operation. I understand everything is still basically in Beta but good lord…this is the Halo franchise we are talking about…this is the new home for Halo…

Why isn’t everything working 100%?
Why do I have to clear my cookies every time I try to log in?
Why don’t I have a player homepage?
Why is everything so ugly?
Why is there no coherent layout?
Were they not aware that Bungie was handing over Halo?
Can Microsoft not afford a web-team with an IQ > 80?

I mean my god! This whole place is pathetic…sheesh…it’s just sad

If whoever runs this place is waiting for Halo: Anniversary to re-launch the new version of this site…shame on you.

> Where on Earth can I find the active playlists currently in Reach?
>
> I’d also like to add that this website, these forums, and the overall design of this site is so terribly terribly terribly terribly bad I question the ability of those running this operation. I understand everything is still basically in Beta but good lord…this is the Halo franchise we are talking about…this is the new home for Halo…
>
> Why isn’t everything working 100%?
> Why do I have to clear my cookies every time I try to log in?
> Why don’t I have a player homepage?
> Why is everything so ugly?
> Why is there no coherent layout?
> Were they not aware that Bungie was handing over Halo?
> Can Microsoft not afford a web-team with an IQ > 80?
>
> I mean my god! This whole place is pathetic…sheesh…it’s just sad
>
> If whoever runs this place is waiting for Halo: Anniversary to re-launch the new version of this site…shame on you.

I believe you’re just too harsh of a judge. They have a lot on their plate right now and are aware of the problems. However, being handed over a billion dollar franchise with only a small team to make two games and handle a convention in your first few weeks may be overwhelming. Don’t bite the hand that feeds, by the way.

> Where on Earth can I find the active playlists currently in Reach?
>
> I’d also like to add that this website, these forums, and the overall design of this site is so terribly terribly terribly terribly bad I question the ability of those running this operation. I understand everything is still basically in Beta but good lord…this is the Halo franchise we are talking about…this is the new home for Halo…
>
> Why isn’t everything working 100%?
> Why do I have to clear my cookies every time I try to log in?
> Why don’t I have a player homepage?
> Why is everything so ugly?
> Why is there no coherent layout?
> Were they not aware that Bungie was handing over Halo?
> Can Microsoft not afford a web-team with an IQ > 80?
>
> I mean my god! This whole place is pathetic…sheesh…it’s just sad
>
> If whoever runs this place is waiting for Halo: Anniversary to re-launch the new version of this site…shame on you.

Why you ungreatful little Yoink!

They did announce that Gamma was coming soon. I suggest you practice some patience, and just wait it out. In the meantime, you’re more than welcome to develop your own game franchise and create your own web forum as you see fit.

This site is going to be refurbished well before the release of CEA, I’m guessing late September-early October and 343 hasn’t had time to develop playlists with HaloFest, CEA and Halo 4. Just be glad that we still have someone running things for Halo, MS could’ve just let it die, and in my opinion they couldn’t have picked a better company for the job.

I think we’re all missing the bigger question that we SHOULD be asking:

If you don’t like it…Why are you here?!

first off, if you dont like these forums please leave, second these forums are in the beta stage so not everything is going to work perfectly, third if your going to be an ungratefull troll please go back to forums you were on before, just because the halo franchise has been handed to 343i doesnt mean you need to polute our forums with vulgar posts like this one