Active Company Reqs

I just joined an active Spartan Company and got the notification for an intermediate supply pack. I checked my Reqs and I never got it. Any ideas why?

If you were in a SC before, that’s when you would have gotten it. You only get one for the first time you join, after that you do not get another.

> 2535433238497925;2:
> If you were in a SC before, that’s when you would have gotten it. You only get one for the first time you join, after that you do not get another.

I had joined for the fist time

> 2535463313088728;3:
> > 2535433238497925;2:
> > If you were in a SC before, that’s when you would have gotten it. You only get one for the first time you join, after that you do not get another.
>
> I had joined for the fist time

Ok, on occasions the opening of the pack is missed, but the items are added to your inventory. This pack does not contain very many things, if my memory is correct, it was four items. So unless you were paying very close tabs on your inventory, you might have not noticed. That’s all I have as an explanation. Sorry I could not help any more.

> 2535433238497925;4:
> > 2535463313088728;3:
> > > 2535433238497925;2:
> > > If you were in a SC before, that’s when you would have gotten it. You only get one for the first time you join, after that you do not get another.
> >
> > I had joined for the fist time
>
> Ok, on occasions the opening of the pack is missed, but the items are added to your inventory. This pack does not contain very many things, if my memory is correct, it was four items. So unless you were paying very close tabs on your inventory, you might have not noticed. That’s all I have as an explanation. Sorry I could not help any more.

That might be why. Thanks anyways