Active Camo Radar Jammer.

Hey I’m confused on who the Active Camo jams.

When you activate the Camo, a bunch of blue dots appear on the radar but Your team is yellow and bad guys are red on the radar so what are the blue dots supposed to be doing on the radar?

Does it even jam anyone’s radar to where you can’t locate people on the radar?

From my observations(and I can be wrong), it looks like radar jammer is gone. In its place, there are a bunch of grey dots that let you know someone is in Camo somewhere within radar range.

> From my observations(and I can be wrong), it looks like radar jammer is gone. In its place, there are a bunch of grey dots that let you know someone is in Camo somewhere within radar range.

Ah so it’s just an indicator that some one is invisible nearby.

I Guess the blue dots are your decoys and they don’t move in random patterns or are centered around you anymore. Less but now they’d confuse the enemy more.

> > From my observations(and I can be wrong), it looks like radar jammer is gone. In its place, there are a bunch of grey dots that let you know someone is in Camo somewhere within radar range.
>
> Ah so it’s just an indicator that some one is invisible nearby.

I guess so. Even with Camo players around, I never see red dots on anyone’s screen.

> > > From my observations(and I can be wrong), it looks like radar jammer is gone. In its place, there are a bunch of grey dots that let you know someone is in Camo somewhere within radar range.
> >
> > Ah so it’s just an indicator that some one is invisible nearby.
>
> I guess so. Even with Camo players around, I never see red dots on anyone’s screen.

I see the red dots but sometimes the blue dots overlap red dots so I guess that sorta shows that the enemy is going from blue dot to blue dot or something but maybe it is just an indicator that someone on the map is using Active camo and you should be aware.

No no, it actually means I just went Super Saiyan and you better watch the fauck out!