Active Camo + Promethean Vision teams

Pretty much ruining this game and forcing other teams to use the same setup if they want to have any chance of winning. Something needs to be done, either increase the rate of which camo drains, force promethean vision to not work unless fully charged or make AA Efficiency not work for these two abilities.

As for active camo, you can still use those balls in your head to spot the enemy. Even a cloaked enemy is visible, due to the fact that there are a kind of ‘waves’ (don’t really know how to describe this) around the person who cloaks. You can also see yourself when in Active Camo right?

I really don’t mind Promethean Vision. A skilled player can easely take out someone who uses it, due to the fact that it only shows, your location, nothing else. Besides, you still have a motion tracker right?

And PV is indeed extremely effective against AC, but you can use the Wetwork armor ability, which reduces your visibility on an enemy’s visor.

use hologram.

problem = solved :slight_smile:

just remove AA’s and lets play some real halo

Promethean vision is fine.

Active Camo needs some fixing though. Camo snipers, camo snipers everywhere!

> Promethean vision is fine.
>
> Active Camo needs some fixing though. Camo snipers, camo snipers everywhere!

I haven’t run in to those, I have run in to people sitting in corners with active camo on and waiting for people to walk by.

> just remove AA’s and lets play some real halo

The truth oh holy sir.

Its the AL’s of H4 the new fresh evolve and awesome game of 343i.

+1 remove AA and play real Halo.

> > Promethean vision is fine.
> >
> > Active Camo needs some fixing though. Camo snipers, camo snipers everywhere!
>
> I haven’t run in to those, I have run in to people sitting in corners with active camo on and waiting for people to walk by.

I love those guys, they wait and wait and wait, then when my hologram walks by they can’t contain their enthusiasm from the boredom they’ve endured and give themselves away… such a boring way to play a game, don’t know how they can stand it.

> As for active camo, you can still use those balls in your head to spot the enemy. Even a cloaked enemy is visible, due to the fact that there are a kind of ‘waves’ (don’t really know how to describe this) around the person who cloaks. You can also see yourself when in Active Camo right?
>
> I really don’t mind Promethean Vision. A skilled player can easely take out someone who uses it, due to the fact that it only shows, your location, nothing else. Besides, you still have a motion tracker right?
>
> And PV is indeed extremely effective against AC, but you can use the Wetwork armor ability, which reduces your visibility on an enemy’s visor.

AC is way too OP. When used correctly it allows you to get 1-2 shots on a person before they shoot you in 4v4 style.

In BTB it’s downright abused as a sniper. You cannot see any “waves” after a short distance. And it allows them to hang out for good vantage points and easy snipes, I’eve even had some bugs where someone’s shooting with a light rifle while in AC and he stays 100% camo’d.

As for PV. It’s OP when heavy callouts are used, or when the user has a sniper and just scopes and and headshots you.

A good number of these AA’s are balanced for individual use and have their counters. But when you throw teamwork into the mix it makes them highly effective and OP. It’s not competitive anymore, it’s reactive. And that’s never been Halo. It was all about common ground and teamwork, not free power weapons and power abilities.

So, teamwork is over-powered now?

Never had problem with any of them. They are both balanced AA, and for sure they can be powerfull if used corrently. Learn to play more careful instead of complaining.

btw, promethean vision gives no great bonus, why should be OP? When you fight an enemy, even if he see you it doesn’t change, if you are not a bad camper…

[deleted]

“OP” has lost its meaning on this forum, just as ‘Broken’ lost its meaning on fighting game forums. Something being really good does not mean it’s OP, just that it’s really good. Certain perk, ability, and weapon combination are really good. And we’ll find even better and interesting combinations as more people reach 50 and get to experiment with the default items, and then unlock the Specialization perks. The metagame is only just beginning.

Players that are inventive or apt enough to pair these elements for strong loadouts should be rewarded with more success than people who put less thought into it. And that’s every online competitive game ever; people who care more about the deeper strategy should get more success. Teams who work well together should best a lesser team. And this is done by taking all elements of gameplay into account.

Hologram plus rocket launcher = solution

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

just a bunch of cry babies aren’t you, every ability is very well balanced, it is just a matter of people being proficient with them.

>

This thread is 9 months old. STOP NECROPOSTING.

What is going on? Why do you people keep resurrecting dead threads?