Active Camo - No Radar Jam Glitch - Fix it

It’s making certain game types very unfavorable, specifically flood, which I enjoy very much.

If you haven’t noticed it yet, players are somehow able to activate their camo without the blue dot indicators on the radar. It’s already frustrating that their invisible, but also undetectable is a little much.

I’m not sure if this has reached whatever team fixes these issues, but just incase, I’m throwing this out there. Also there is a section in the impact map inside the main base where players can phase through the wall.

With much love and care,
PaperCraft

yea and its kind of obvious when its in use the dots aren’t red they’re blue
more of a give away than a “jammer”

I have a related question, arent you supposed to be able to see the camo noob in blue with PV- or does it only work when there not crouching?

No you can see them as full red unless they have the perk from wetwork which makes them invis to PV.

You fix it!

I’m trying, but it’s not working.

“THROW MORE MONEY AT IT!”

I have noticed this too…but I’m not sure if its a purposely activated glitch or rather something that just happens…but very frustrating indeed -.-

the jammer is only noticeable to those with active camo. I realized this long ago…

Five months later, and this is still happening? This is ridiculous! I know this is an old thread, but this still needs to be fixed. I don’t know how they couldn’t find the time to do this!

i agree. it happend every other game to me. and on different Xboxs too. i had such a RAGE borner one day and made a thread just like this expet a little more anger in it.

> Five months later, and this is still happening? This is ridiculous! I know this is an old thread, but this still needs to be fixed. I don’t know how they couldn’t find the time to do this!

Unfortunately this is not a bug, according to 343… Anyone, please correct me if I’m wrong.

What up with the necro-thread?

> > Five months later, and this is still happening? This is ridiculous! I know this is an old thread, but this still needs to be fixed. I don’t know how they couldn’t find the time to do this!
>
> Unfortunately this is not a bug, according to 343… Anyone, please correct me if I’m wrong.

If it’s not a glitch, then it’s the worst idea they’ve ever come up with! Why bother to make Camo jam the radar if you’re going to put in a way to get around it?