Active Camo is unbalanced.

I have noticed since the first game I saw someone rocking Active Camo crouched and firing. They stay practically cloaked the whole time in that circumstance. I was already thinking my idea before I saw this. My idea, and I’m sure it is many others, make Active Camo part of Ordnance Drop like how Speed, Overshield, and Power all do.

Halo 4 is unbalanced.

I like how the only thing that got nerfed about AC was it’s radar jammer, which if anything, also helps the user since they can clearly distinguish between actual enemy contacts and blue phantom marks on the motion sensor.

Because ya know, the Radar Jammer was OBVIOUSLY the biggest problem AC had, not the whole being invisible at the push of a button thing.

Yes, we’ve all heard how OP active camo is. How about you use it and you play a game of invisible tag. I prefer hologram, it screws over camo users. It works even better if you have a sword/hammer and you send your holo.

Use promethean vision, solved it for you.

> Use promethean vision, solved it for you.

That’s not a good ability if the only way to counter it is with another ability. That’s like saying Armor Lock was balanced because someone else with AL could walk up to the ALer and lock down with him.

Not to mention the fact that Promethean Vision is useless on larger more open maps like Ragnarok, where most of the time Camo users are simply hiding with a Sniper Rifle.

> I have noticed since the first game I saw someone rocking Active Camo crouched and firing. They stay practically cloaked the whole time in that circumstance. I was already thinking my idea before I saw this. My idea, and I’m sure it is many others, make Active Camo part of Ordnance Drop like how Speed, Overshield, and Power all do.

Says the guy who uses the dmr lol.

> Halo 4 is unbalanced.

That is probably the most BS comment. Compare Halo 4 to every shooter played today and try to compare balance.

Wat.

It’s not hard at all to see people who are camo’d. Not to mention, they’re generally in the center of the swirling blue dots. If you doubt your ability to find them, just avoid that area.

> > I have noticed since the first game I saw someone rocking Active Camo crouched and firing. They stay practically cloaked the whole time in that circumstance. I was already thinking my idea before I saw this. My idea, and I’m sure it is many others, make Active Camo part of Ordnance Drop like how Speed, Overshield, and Power all do.
>
> Says the guy who uses the dmr lol.

Check my stats and tell me I only use a DMR. Each rifle is better for different scenarios hence why we have loadouts.

> I like how the only thing that got nerfed about AC was it’s radar jammer, which if anything, also helps the user since they can clearly distinguish between actual enemy contacts and blue phantom marks on the motion sensor.
>
> Because ya know, the Radar Jammer was OBVIOUSLY the biggest problem AC had, not the whole being invisible at the push of a button thing.

Yeah they should have kept the red dot radar jammer and just shortened the time limit in which you are invisible and slowed the recharge rate.

> Wat.
>
> It’s not hard at all to see people who are camo’d. Not to mention, they’re generally in the center of the swirling blue dots. If you doubt your ability to find them, just avoid that area.

That does not exactly fly as a tactic on BTB. Watch a film yourself of someone using camo while crouching and shooting you barely show.

> > > I have noticed since the first game I saw someone rocking Active Camo crouched and firing. They stay practically cloaked the whole time in that circumstance. I was already thinking my idea before I saw this. My idea, and I’m sure it is many others, make Active Camo part of Ordnance Drop like how Speed, Overshield, and Power all do.
> >
> > Says the guy who uses the dmr lol.
>
> Check my stats and tell me I only use a DMR. Each rifle is better for different scenarios hence why we have loadouts.

I did, most kills is still with the dmr, so i can only figure you use it most.

> > I like how the only thing that got nerfed about AC was it’s radar jammer, which if anything, also helps the user since they can clearly distinguish between actual enemy contacts and blue phantom marks on the motion sensor.
> >
> > Because ya know, the Radar Jammer was OBVIOUSLY the biggest problem AC had, not the whole being invisible at the push of a button thing.
>
> Yeah they should have kept the red dot radar jammer and just shortened the time limit in which you are invisible and slowed the recharge rate.

Or at least kept the Red Dots for the user, that way, they would have to give up several “senses” (Sound is muffled while in camo as well) to be invisible.

> > > > I have noticed since the first game I saw someone rocking Active Camo crouched and firing. They stay practically cloaked the whole time in that circumstance. I was already thinking my idea before I saw this. My idea, and I’m sure it is many others, make Active Camo part of Ordnance Drop like how Speed, Overshield, and Power all do.
> > >
> > > Says the guy who uses the dmr lol.
> >
> > Check my stats and tell me I only use a DMR. Each rifle is better for different scenarios hence why we have loadouts.
>
> I did, most kills is still with the dmr, so i can only figure you use it most.

Stay on topic guys.

But yeah to be honest, what makes it so unbalanced? I have no problem with it. If anything, the thruster pack needs to be boosted a ton.

Well when I see those dots I make it my and anyone playing with me to personally hunt them down and destroy them without mercy. I do not like it when people use it so I vent on the current user