Active Camo has got to GO!

Everyone and I mean everyone is actively using this armor upgrade, and simply camping for kills - its having a serious NEGATIVE impact on almost each map I’ve been playing

343: please remove immediately or make it a one time per match kinda deal

active camo is aweful, but when you see them take them out. you know they are crouching around the corner, dont run in. pro.vision helps and then get a teamate to flank them if you’re unable. easy to combat but an aweful perk to have.

You mean active camo?

It’s an AA. Nothing to be done about it. It works fine.

well if there camping it kinda tells on your radar just be cautious…not really OP just gotta be aware…i usually dont hit them head on…instead smoke em out…

The one way it would be ‘ok’ maybe, is if when the person crouches, it does NOT remove you off the radar. 3/4 of my team walks around the map in a crouch kinda posture, using the Camo upgrade.

Its awful

While I agree it is really annoying at times, but I think it is useful at times. I use it alot in dominion when I am protecting one of the bases. I also use it in ctf when I play defense.

In BTB it is the worst though. I could see it being better in infinity slayer if it was put in an ordinance drop then always having it. I can deal with it though.

Why do everyone complains that camo is op? It’s a passive bonus, it doesn’t help to attack, but to defend. The real problem are the players that can’t be enough carefull to avoid who uses Camo. it would be like running over a mine, it’s you the idiot, not the mine overpowered ._.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> You mean active camo?
>
> It’s an AA. Nothing to be done about it. It works fine.

i hope thats a joke

Oh I know people just sittin in corners with camo and that annoying boltshot I’ve seen people just sit in a corner during the whole game

> Why do everyone complains that camo is op? It’s a passive bonus, it doesn’t help to attack, but to defend. The real problem are the players that can’t be enough carefull to avoid who uses Camo. it would be like running over a mine, it’s you the idiot, not the mine overpowered ._.

It effectively slows the game down to a snail pace, and kids standing still cross map sniping and dmring is stupid and too easy

You guys must have the worst luck, I’ve only seen at most 5 people with AC over the past several weeks and not one has actually managed to kill me. I personally just don’t see a problem with it.

The blue boxes tell you exactly where they are. Except when you get like 2 or 3 people bunched up near the same area, then you just have to stay a bit away in cover and make them come to you. The thing about camo camping is that they can’t get kills unless you run right into them. Just get a kill lead and let them camp all they want.

fyi, holograms are so much better than camo + boltshot. just get a kill lead and send in hologram after hologram to piss them off.

> Why do everyone complains that camo is op? It’s a passive bonus, <mark>it doesn’t help to attack, but to defend</mark>. The real problem are the players that can’t be enough carefull to avoid who uses Camo. it would be like running over a mine, it’s you the idiot, not the mine overpowered ._.

It can in fact be used to attack.

Yeah, active camo + boltshot can get irritating, but as said in the OP Boltshot thread, it is avoidable if you take the necessary precautions. Hologram also seems to more effective than it did in Reach, works great in sniper duels too.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> You mean active camo?
>
> It’s an AA. Nothing to be done about it. It works fine.

You are just a scrub, and i am assuming that you use A.C to get your kills. I dont respect people like yours opinion. There was a reason why active camo used to only be useful for 30 second 4 times a game in past halos. (i dont count reach because it sucked the big one). Camo ruins map flow and jsut allows for people to camp. IF you think other wise, then you are delusional

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Why isn’t there an overshield ability?

I mean if they are going to let people spawn with a power up they might as well go the entire way and give people overshields as well.

> You are just a scrub, and i am assuming that you use A.C to get your kills

You’re the scrub idiot, do you even know what the word scrub means? A scrub is someone who limits themselves by following their own codes of honor instead of doing everything to win.

The people who use active camo are not the scrubs, the people refusing to use it are.

WHY DOES NO ONE KNOW WHAT THE WORD SCRUB MEANS? Ugh.

> The blue boxes tell you exactly where they are. Except when you get like 2 or 3 people bunched up near the same area, then you just have to stay a bit away in cover and make them come to you. The thing about camo camping is that they can’t get kills unless you run right into them. Just get a kill lead and let them camp all they want.
>
> fyi, holograms are so much better than camo + boltshot. just get a kill lead and send in hologram after hologram to piss them off.

Exactly, that slows the game down and kills all the fun. And yet another reason why halo is falling off. People get the lead and begin to send off holograms to win the game. Cool.

I mean personally, i have never heard anyone -Yoink- in halo 1-3 about camo being a powerup on the map. Why the -Yoink- does it have to be an armor ability? hell, why do we even have AAs :confused:

Teams using PV & Camo exclusively piss me off.

I just run away when I see blue dots or hear somebody wallhack.

I HATE Y’ALL!

> hell, why do we even have AAs :confused:

The concept isn’t bad if executed right.

Set up a loadout with PV specifically for exterminating stoops Active Camo campers