Active Camo glitch

I’m mostly a lurker, just reading through the various threads, but I couldn’t find any info or discussion on this so I figured I’d ask.

I don’t understand why this isn’t talked about more, but the active camo glitch is pretty irritating to me. I’m not asking how to do it, it’s not a matter of someone crouching that makes the blue blips to indicate someone is using camo nearby disappear, and it’s not a perk of wetwork.

thought it’d be fixed or addressed by now (just saw it multiple times in games yesterday) but at the very least talked about but any search I’ve done has only turned up cursory acknowledgements it’s happening. and then, those questions are sometimes being casually dismissed as the OP being a noob or it’s from crouching or wetwork, which i’ve addressed as being most certainly not the case.

anyways, just thought i’d post something on it, since it seems to be pretty prevalent in matchmaking even still, even though the map glitches for Haven and Complex have been patched.

Riot Revy and I had a similar issue. Unfortunately, active camo was de-cloaking too fast. Especially when we were using the sniper scope.

wait, what?

May help if you explain the glitch…

> May help if you explain the glitch…

im guessing he means when the blue dot arent on the radar.

> wait, what?

My fault, i misread it. damn, i think ive been drinking too many corona’s.

I have seen this sooooo many times… I have a perfect example of this in my file share. Needs to be added to wetwork or removed all together. Atleast make them glow in p-vision if added…stupid camo glitch

> I have seen this sooooo many times… I have a perfect example of this in my file share. Needs to be added to wetwork or removed all together. Atleast make them glow in p-vision if added…stupid camo glitch

They already do appear in PV. You have un-camo players appear in red and camo players appear as a grey/blue outlie

I have 2 perfect examples on my file share now of camo glitchers using camo with no radar scrambler. I hate the radar scramblers anyways but it should be a wetwork perk if your goin to be complete camo w/ no radar scrambler Wetwork is the worst specialization by far. Animations are still slow. who listens for footsteps(just check radar) and your still seen on p-vision.Wetwork has no use like other op like faster XP, no plasma pistol vehiles (operator) tracker, or change ordinaces, carry a turret, or see ordanace early. Wetwork needs help…Thanks for listening to my rant lol

There is a camo glitch, and I’m not using it?

I have to do some research …