Active Camo Glitch or No?

Hey guys, I bet this has been answered several times, but I just want to see if you guys can clear this up for me.

In game, there have been times when enemy players will be using active camo and no blue indicators will come up on my radar.

Is this the result of some combination of perks or is it simply a glitch?

Hope you can help, thanks. :slight_smile:

Personally I never saw this thing happening. I know only that if you deactive active camo, the dots disappear instantly while you keep invisible still for some seconds (and the lag makes it even more delayed). But this is not a glitch, it’s just lag.

from what ive seen in a few threads its a combination of the stealth support mod from wetwork specialization and AA efficiency, that causes this, just never cared to find out exactly how it works.

I get killed constantly by boltshotters hiding in a corner with camo, and absolutely NO blue dots show up on my radar.

I think there was another thread up about this and how it needed to be fixed, so no, this is probably a glitch.

It’s some strange glitch not sure why or how it happens. Could possible be an effect of lag, but not sure as the few games I saw it there was no lag. Seems to require the Wetworks mod thru.

Either way, the best way to counter it is to use PV. There’s no fighting back against the guys you can’t see.

Edit: @En3rgyDr4g0n: no, that wasn’t what happened. The guys I saw having it happen were in AC (crouched in a corner and not moving), so they just didn’t have their dots showing up.

> Personally I never saw this thing happening. I know only that if you deactive active camo, the dots disappear instantly while you keep invisible still for some seconds (and the lag makes it even more delayed). But this is not a glitch, it’s just lag.

Its a bug. I have even recorded it in Theater.