Active cammo

Dont know about everyone else, but I have been experiencing, some kind of glitch if thats what u wanna call it, but its not me its the game! Let me explain! There is times I see ppl crouched in corners in active cammo, shoot them point blank with the shotty and not even a drop shield! Other times, i can see ppl in the distance in active cammo while sniping, and the sniper bullet goes right through their body, and then they snipe me, without even dropping their shield either! My thing is, just beacuse they are invisible, doesnt mean they should be too bullets as well! They already got a double advantage, invisible, and it scrambles ur radar! Is should just scrambles theirs if they wanna be hiding! Now they are invincible to bullets! c’mon

Just my opinion

This isn’t a feature, sounds to me like you are just running into some lag.

Like Moa said, probably lag, but if not Im using the wrong AA LOL

Welcome to Waypoint.

OP, that really shouldn’t happen. How is your internet connection?

NAT is open and running perfectly! :slight_smile: Honestly never had this prob before, just started a couple of months ago!

> NAT is open and running perfectly! :slight_smile: Honestly never had this prob before, just started a couple of months ago!

I had a 2Mbps D/L with open NAT, my connection was still bad, if this has been happening for months, I advice you talk to your ISP, see if you can work out an upgrade.

Based on your descriptions here and in your other thread, OP, I think you’re just playing a very bad connection. :\

Your radar gets scrambled too so you know some little yoink is hiding using cammo near you. Its actually for your benefit.

When shooting at someone with active camo your auto aim turns off. Reach is very lenient in what it considers a hit(you can miss a headshot and have it still count) , so when you shoot someone and it misses you’re confused.

You’re probably missing your shots, or as people above have said you’re playing on a bad connection.