Active Adult Spartan Company, Casual/Competitive

Spartan company Shotgun Runners are accepting new members. For Competitive/ casual arena and warzone. Wondering how that makes sense? well we play for fun mostly, and sometimes a few of us actually stay sober and play some hard core matches, but we all just play for fun. Our members are mainly in the North east states such as players from PA/NJ/NY and NC, but all are welcomed.

This is an adult company, with language and conversations to go with it. Nightly games from 9-12 eastern and of course the late night weekend sessions.We are older, with families, kids and drinking problems that go along with the aforementioned. 16+ is recommended. We focus mainly on BTB, Team Arena, Warzone and of course Breakout. depending whos on at what time, it could be casual big team, or break off 4 of the competitive members for a round of breakout.

if you’re good at racking up the kills: Kill em all. If you suck or are just learning; start capturing objectives or killing bosses. We make use of every level of play. its all about fun and good company ( see the pun there… so dumb).

If you want to get that armor and don’t have anyone to help, come join us. I doubt we will get close unless we get more members but if you and your Friends have a small company, come join. keep playing with your friends, us, or new friends and earn that armor quicker. With just 6 members we completed two levels of commendations…Update to this* now at 8 levels

now that we are actively recruiting again ( not since halo 3, yes we used to be serious in halo 2, but Aint nobody got time for dat anymore), i think we can get them all done, or die trying.

Add me on XBL (Azguz24) and tag along for a few games to give the company a try. Its a good time, win or loose.
We will be online tonight 9/10 est. we aren’t a serious company. our goals are just to play. Its laid back, with a few of us actually competitive. We win a lot, which is nice, but its more about just playing the game.