Action Sack ?

Well really more of a request. Put a none of the above option in the vote!!! Please add it so I don’t have to quit all the time and get random messages telling me so in game when I’m fighting someone?? WTF? TIMEOUT!!! I Got to hit the A button stop shooting me for 5 seconds please,GRRRRRRRRRRRR

I wondered why there was no option to vote for another round of voting. I’d like to see an option to vote on another round in Action Sack too. But really, you rage quit Action Sack games frequently due to others liking other gametypes over your preference?

Kent Brokman: “I said it before and I’ll say it again. Democracy just doesn’t work.”… :wink:

I suggest custom games. You have more control over the gametype and the people you match up against.

I don’t rage quit all the time… sometimes I fling myself off the map or just hide somewhere and do something else since I can’t quit

i agree, none of the above would be a nice option.

i’s also like speedflag and speedpile moved to team objective and power slayer moved to team slayer, these gametypes just aren’t “crazy” enough to fit in with what I expect from an action sack playlist. bring back plasma punch out & dodgeball.

I mostly get mad when all 3 choices are slayer… At least have 1 option from Slayer / CTF / Haloball then if they voted for something I didn’t like I could deal with it

> I mostly get mad when all 3 choices are slayer… At least have 1 option from Slayer / CTF / Haloball then if they voted for something I didn’t like I could deal with it

agreed, good idea.

yea speedflag and speedpile would probably do better and help out team Objective.