Action sack

Action sack has been good. Why don’t they keep the playlist available all the time? They could rotate game and add new game modes.

I’m surprised they don’t mirror the permanently available playlists to what the MCC Match Composer permanent offerings are. But I guess they have more telemetry supporting the fixed playlists we have today.

I also hear anecdotes of people playing the 4v4 fiesta playlist just for husky raid and enduring anything else that comes up (4v4 fiesta slayer). I wonder how true it is that there’s enough people to support a perm husky raid playlist

Maybe their arn’t enough players who like action sack, also 343 isn’t focused on halo 5 since MCC has a large player base to please and Infinite is still being polished. They probably don’t have many people to work on halo 5 right now, but it would be nice if they kept updating the game despite Infinite releasing soon

> 2533274828947499;1:
> Action sack has been good. Why don’t they keep the playlist available all the time? They could rotate game and add new game modes.

I think like most of the rotational modes it wouldn’t be able to sustain enough population if it were a regular mode, therefore making it rotational makes most sense.

> 2533274828947499;1:
> Action sack has been good. Why don’t they keep the playlist available all the time? They could rotate game and add new game modes.

I suggested this very same thing in my company’s party chat the other night. I’d very much like to see action sack stick around on a more permanent basis. I think the issue there is that the population for Halo 5 is too low to make that kind of change. I do think they should rotate the matches around a little. I know the game is nearing it’s end of life… but I’d like to see different games in action sack as some of them are just awful.

It’s funny to me while waiting for infinite I play halo MCC or halo 5 and while I play I would like 343 to do XYZ with the games… but really they should be applying what fans want to infinite.

From what I’ve heard you guys say, the problem with action sack being permanent is the player count, but then why does MCC have action sack as a permanent playlist? Are there that many more MCC players than halo 5? Maybe they should have released halo 5 as part of the MCC collection? That would be a 200 gigabyte game by now so I know that would just be crazy… but convenient and probably really buggy…

> 2533274828947499;6:
> It’s funny to me while waiting for infinite I play halo MCC or halo 5 and while I play I would like 343 to do XYZ with the games… but really they should be applying what fans want to infinite.
>
> From what I’ve heard you guys say, the problem with action sack being permanent is the player count, but then why does MCC have action sack as a permanent playlist? Are there that many more MCC players than halo 5? Maybe they should have released halo 5 as part of the MCC collection? That would be a 200 gigabyte game by now so I know that would just be crazy… but convenient and probably really buggy…

Just because they’re working on releasing a new game, doesn’t mean they can’t fix they’re current games. That’s what they have a staff for just such things… as a video game company, one would expect them to be able to multi-task. I’m sorry, but there’s no reason why they can’t do both. They’re already showing us that by fixing and releasing new content for the much older MCC, no reason they couldn’t do it for 5, they’re just choosing not to.

And yes, MCC most likely does have a higher population than Halo 5. Especially when you look at certain playlists and see where the players still playing playing 5 are actually playing. Most of them will be in either warzone or some of the high paying social playlists. You can see it already in some of the ranked playlists and some of the other random playlists. People playing Halo 5 are playing for xp now… and not much else. Which explains the low population… You probably won’t see 5 in MCC for quite some time (if at all) because of size, among other things. I suggested quite a while ago they could market an Halo branded external hard drive that had MCC on it… doubt it’ll happen… but hey… worth a shot. MCC is already buggy. Seems to me all 343 did with MCC was give people armors, xp and nameplates in exchange for putting up with a still buggy game. I still have issues with it, which is why I stick to 5… that and 152.

> 2533274828947499;6:
> It’s funny to me while waiting for infinite I play halo MCC or halo 5 and while I play I would like 343 to do XYZ with the games… but really they should be applying what fans want to infinite.
>
> From what I’ve heard you guys say, the problem with action sack being permanent is the player count, but then why does MCC have action sack as a permanent playlist? Are there that many more MCC players than halo 5? Maybe they should have released halo 5 as part of the MCC collection? That would be a 200 gigabyte game by now so I know that would just be crazy… but convenient and probably really buggy…

For the MCC, the most simple explanation is that the match composer handles low populations better than the Halo 5 split playlist system.

> 2533274828947499;1:

Couldn’t as people only play it for the generous XP or the nice amount of Req points.

People would stop enjoying it after a week.

I like H5 action sack because it feels like custom games but in matchmaking. I know they have a custom game browser but action sack runs smother with back to back games. The browser’s lobbies can be full, laggy, or the fact that people have the power to kick you makes it more difficult to find and stay in a game.