Action Sack + Voting

I think this would be a really fun kind of way to get the community together. So first 343 needs to add an action sack playlist (this could also apply to the rumble pit). The next step would be to initiate a poll with dozens of different gameplay options to choose from. They could be from users themselves or from 343. Each week different gametypes would be added, and the top 10 highest voted would be added to the weekly circulation of the playlists. Gametypes could include team swords, rocket rumble, pistol pwnage (First to 25 kills with a Halo 2/3/4 pistol), grenade party, etc.

Yeah my ideas kind of suck, but in an ideal world we would all be able to vote on the ones that we would want to be added. They could even be included in the regular playlists of certain games. I don’t know about you, but team slayer on Guardian gets kinda boring after awhile. Why not add swords only to spice things up a little bit?

They definitely need to implement Action Sack eventually, but I’m really hoping they get ranks and competitive playlists up and running first. It would be nice if they could prune the crap from the Multiplayer before they add anything as substantial as Action Sack.