ACTION SACK = HALO 4????

Will the ACTION SACK playlist from Halo 3 be on Halo 4? Oh how that was the best playlist!

There should be a playlist in every halo game full of whacky gametypes/maps. It’s kind of a waste not to have one to be honest.

It was in Halo Reach too!

It would be very nice to always have non-competitive playlists like this in Halo games. We all need a break every now and then.

action sack, it’s what customs and friends are for

Action Sack will eventually be in Halo 4. will it be as good as Halo 3’s or crappy like Reach’s is remain to be seen.

> action sack, it’s what customs and friends are for

Not everyone has friends online…

There most likely will be a Action Shack in Halo 4 but I doubt it will have the same gametypes from past Games. Probably something new.

We all know that everyone always has enough players that are online and are willing to play custom games… -_-

Action Sack is usually the go to playlist if I start playing bad. After a long terrible spree I just want to start the cool games. I don’t want to wait for friends that may or may not want to play customs.

> There most likely will be a Action Shack in Halo 4 but I doubt it will have the same gametypes from past Games. Probably something new.

Yeah there will most likely be something new based on the video where they threw the ball to each other

I hope so i loved it.

It should certainly exist in Halo 4, but it should have more attentioned payed towards it then it did in Reach. Reach’s action sack was terrible, why Halo 3 favorites never returned is beyond me.

I think Halo 4’s action sack should employ a handfull of Halo 3 favorites, the very few good ones from reach, some new halo 4 creations, and perhaps a little bit of unique and fun party games from the community.

> > action sack, it’s what customs and friends are for
>
> We all know that everyone always has enough players that are online and are willing to play custom games… -_-
>
>
> Action Sack is usually the go to playlist if I start playing bad. After a long terrible spree I just want to start the cool games. I don’t want to wait for friends that may or may not want to play customs.

seems like a personal problem. One I don’t experience often if at all. I just don’t seen a reason for it, especially if it turns out like reach’s did

I want Halo 3’s rumble pit to return.

I think they should dedicate a full playlist with the best maps from halo 3, or if not make a map pack with the halo 3 maps.

SO, WHO THINKS A HALO 3 MAP PACK IS NEEDED !! ???

> Action Sack will eventually be in Halo 4. will it be as good as Halo 3’s or crappy like Reach’s is remain to be seen.

This will most likely be the case.

> Action Sack will eventually be in Halo 4. will it be as good as Halo 3’s or crappy like Reach’s is remain to be seen.

Speak for yourself, I love Action Sack in Halo Reach!

So people who play Halo to have fun and not just for competitive reasons can’t have a playlist for themselves in Matchmaking, but the uber competetive gametypes made by MLG themselves for primarily the competitive crowd can? Some people need a break from Halo’s competitive gametypes every now and then because not everybody can just hop onto MLG Slayer and play that for the majority of their time with the game.

> It should certainly exist in Halo 4, but it should have more attentioned payed towards it then it did in Reach. Reach’s action sack was terrible, why Halo 3 favorites never returned is beyond me.
>
> I think Halo 4’s action sack should employ a handfull of Halo 3 favorites, the very few good ones from reach, some new halo 4 creations, and perhaps a little bit of unique and fun party games from the community.

This, this and a thousand times this. Halo 3’s Action Sack was literally the most fun I’ve ever had playing Xbox. It had a massive variety of epic gametypes and never really got stale. No other game on XBL had it, making H3 truly unique.
Reach’s version is pretty fun to play, but is nowhere near as good as H3’s was, probably because there’s nowhere near as many gametypes - and the ones we get aren’t the best. I swear, if I have to play hockey 3 times in a row again I’ll scream.

If I were i charge of playlists at 343i I’d definitely make sure each and every playlist received regular (bi-monthly) updates that took community feedback into account.

Well, I for once hope to see something like the Halo 3 Action Sack. Back in Halo 3 the gametypes were “wacky” like sumo, fiesta, pit of joy, grfball and other but still competitive and simple enough to understand.
In Halo Reach on the other hand, the playlists felt random and not competitive, no one even tried to win but to score cheap assassinations, splatters with gold balls etc. they were simply to far out there to be fun to play.