Action Sack - Ground Pound Arena is so broken

Why does everyone have a beam rifle? The point is to ground pound… Kinda ruins it when one guy just hangs around the edges sniping people as they spawn the whole time.

Disable weapon damage and give everyone a plasma pistol. That’s the way it was meant to be played. Duh.

It’s been getting MUCH better, in my last game there was only 1 person only sniping, and he got around last place. Glad to see the community is able to hold this kind of integrity.

I think it would be cool for people to have the Binary or Spartan Laser. Then its just a light show as people are ground pounding and you know if you are about to get hit.

It’s been brought up numerous times in the past so 343 should hopefully know about it. Action Sack needs an update in general so maybe this will be one of the updated items.

I want shot gun starts for it.

Its not broken in the common sense,the Beamrifle is just a little bad choosen I think.

> 2533274973681092;2:
> It’s been getting MUCH better, in my last game there was only 1 person only sniping, and he got around last place. Glad to see the community is able to hold this kind of integrity.

The match I played, I came in second place. The guy who won the match got all 20 kills with the beam rifle while all 16 of my kills were melee. Color me annoyed >__>

> 2533274856217931;1:
> Why does everyone have a beam rifle? The point is to ground pound… Kinda ruins it when one guy just hangs around the edges sniping people as they spawn the whole time.
>
> Disable weapon damage and give everyone a plasma pistol. That’s the way it was meant to be played. Duh.

Ok, I SUCK! at this particular Action Sack game (ok, and many other games as well), but I actually like it and wouldn’t call it broken. I think that you’re right, though, the point is to Ground Pound, so make that the focus.

> 2533274826414432;3:
> I think it would be cool for people to have the Binary or Spartan Laser. Then its just a light show as people are ground pounding and you know if you are about to get hit.

Great idea!

> 2533274816788253;5:
> I want shot gun starts for it.

Also not a bad idea!