Action Sack Gametypes For Commendations

So I recently just finished all the Breakout commendations (painful commendations to get) and I have 2 more difficult commendations to get. They are “And Stay Off” and “Mongoose Destroyer”.

I just want to see people comments on getting some Acton Sack game types that promote not just these commendations but other difficult ones too.

I think the top 5 hardest commendations are:

• “Unstoppable” - Survive a full match of Breakout. (Completed) - “And Stay Off” - Killing Spartans during a clamber. (Level 4, 15/25) - “Mongoose Destroyer” - Destroying enemy occupied Mongooses. (Level 4, 21/25) - “Against All Odds” - Win a round of any Breakout game type while alone and outnumbered in matchmaking. (Completed) - “Phaeton Gunship Gunner” - Kill enemy Spartans with a Phaeton Gunship (I don’t get enough to complete it easily). (Level 5, 1/50)For “And Stay Off” I think a clambering obstacle course in an Infection game type would be fun and helpful to the commendation.
    For “Mongoose Destroyer” you could have an Infection game type with rockets v Mongooses.
    For “Phaeton Gunship Gunner” you could have a Phaeton V Phaeton slayer match.

They above are just examples but I am curious to see what other people think. They game has been out for over a year now so I see no harm in making it a little easier for people to get the harder commendations.

Also let me know what commendations you find the hardest.

You can get mongoose destroyed from mongoose sumo. It is very easy to get them on there actually. I average 5-6 a game, more if it is competitive and we get a lot of rounds.

I still have several that I am working on, some just haven’t really focused on them enough to get it finished like Phaeton Gunner and Gausshog Gunner. The one I have the most difficulty with is assassinations. I am not sure why, but I always find myself beating them down instead of assassinating. I should probably practice and just get my hit points down to do an assassination instead, but I figure they will come soon enough.

> 2580187286538736;1:
> So I recently just finished all the Breakout commendations (painful commendations to get) and I have 2 more difficult commendations to get. They are “And Stay Off” and “Mongoose Destroyer”.
>
> I just want to see people comments on getting some Acton Sack game types that promote not just these commendations but other difficult ones too.
>
> I think the top 5 hardest commendations are:
>
>
> - “Unstoppable” - Survive a full match of Breakout. (Completed) - “And Stay Off” - Killing Spartans during a clamber. (Level 4, 15/25) - “Mongoose Destroyer” - Destroying enemy occupied Mongooses. (Level 4, 21/25) - “Against All Odds” - Win a round of any Breakout game type while alone and outnumbered in matchmaking. (Completed) - “Phaeton Gunship Gunner” - Kill enemy Spartans with a Phaeton Gunship (I don’t get enough to complete it easily). (Level 5, 1/50)For “And Stay Off” I think a clambering obstacle course in an Infection game type would be fun and helpful to the commendation.
> For “Mongoose Destroyer” you could have an Infection game type with rockets v Mongooses.
> For “Phaeton Gunship Gunner” you could have a Phaeton V Phaeton slayer match.
>
> They above are just examples but I am curious to see what other people think. They game has been out for over a year now so I see no harm in making it a little easier for people to get the harder commendations.
>
> Also let me know what commendations you find the hardest.

Yeah i got mongoose completion since rank like 50 by playing mongoose sumo but they took it off. And clamber im like level 5 28/50. Ive had arena completion (slayer,breakout,flag,strongholds) since rank 109. The phaeton commendation is a little easy bc u get 20 kills every time u use it.
The hardest commendation is WZFF victory bc there is so much and mongoose destroyer if u didnt complete it when mongoose sumo was here

For Against All Odds, can you get credit if you win a 2v1 in Paintball? I’ve won some but never got progress/medals. Does it have to be 3v1 or 4v1? The Breakout comms suck.

> 2533274796786196;4:
> For Against All Odds, can you get credit if you win a 2v1 in Paintball? I’ve won some but never got progress/medals. Does it have to be 3v1 or 4v1? The Breakout comms suck.

Nope. You can get an immortal in paintball but not any of the bisects/trifecta/superfecta medals. Go figure.

> 2533274796786196;4:
> For Against All Odds, can you get credit if you win a 2v1 in Paintball? I’ve won some but never got progress/medals. Does it have to be 3v1 or 4v1? The Breakout comms suck.

The commendation says “Win a round of any Breakout game type while alone and outnumbered in matchmaking.” so I assume that if “Paintball” is considered a Breakout game type then if you win a 1v2, 1v3 or 1v4 then then I would have thought you could get the commendation. It’s very strange you cannot.

Also I found that if it is a 1v3 or 1v4 you don’t have to kill every enemy to get it. If you kill 2 enemy as the last person you will get it even if you or the enemy then score the flag.

> 2533274826414432;2:
> You can get mongoose destroyed from mongoose sumo. It is very easy to get them on there actually. I average 5-6 a game, more if it is competitive and we get a lot of rounds.
>
> I still have several that I am working on, some just haven’t really focused on them enough to get it finished like Phaeton Gunner and Gausshog Gunner. The one I have the most difficulty with is assassinations. I am not sure why, but I always find myself beating them down instead of assassinating. I should probably practice and just get my hit points down to do an assassination instead, but I figure they will come soon enough.

Yeah I seem to have missed that game type in Action Sack. I hope they cycle it back in.

Gausshog gunner is easy if you have the Gauss turret weapon unlocked. Get like around 5 kills every time I equip one.

It’s funny, the assassination commendations was one of the very early ones I finished. I was playing a lot o team arena when I got it. You might need to start trying to get behind they enemy rather than going head first into a fight. Good luck with them.

> 2535421645197834;3:
> > 2580187286538736;1:
> > So I recently just finished all the Breakout commendations (painful commendations to get) and I have 2 more difficult commendations to get. They are “And Stay Off” and “Mongoose Destroyer”.
> >
> > I just want to see people comments on getting some Acton Sack game types that promote not just these commendations but other difficult ones too.
> >
> > I think the top 5 hardest commendations are:
> >
> >
> > - “Unstoppable” - Survive a full match of Breakout. (Completed) - “And Stay Off” - Killing Spartans during a clamber. (Level 4, 15/25) - “Mongoose Destroyer” - Destroying enemy occupied Mongooses. (Level 4, 21/25) - “Against All Odds” - Win a round of any Breakout game type while alone and outnumbered in matchmaking. (Completed) - “Phaeton Gunship Gunner” - Kill enemy Spartans with a Phaeton Gunship (I don’t get enough to complete it easily). (Level 5, 1/50)For “And Stay Off” I think a clambering obstacle course in an Infection game type would be fun and helpful to the commendation.
> > For “Mongoose Destroyer” you could have an Infection game type with rockets v Mongooses.
> > For “Phaeton Gunship Gunner” you could have a Phaeton V Phaeton slayer match.
> >
> > They above are just examples but I am curious to see what other people think. They game has been out for over a year now so I see no harm in making it a little easier for people to get the harder commendations.
> >
> > Also let me know what commendations you find the hardest.
>
> Yeah i got mongoose completion since rank like 50 by playing mongoose sumo but they took it off. And clamber im like level 5 28/50. Ive had arena completion (slayer,breakout,flag,strongholds) since rank 109. The phaeton commendation is a little easy bc u get 20 kills every time u use it.
> The hardest commendation is WZFF victory bc there is so much and mongoose destroyer if u didnt complete it when mongoose sumo was here

I just don’t get enough Phaeton reqs to get it. I get so many of the other reqs, just not Phaeton ones.

With Heroic WZFF, it should be a lot easier. It did take me a while to get it in the 2 month since it was released.

> 2580187286538736;7:
> > 2533274826414432;2:
> > You can get mongoose destroyed from mongoose sumo. It is very easy to get them on there actually. I average 5-6 a game, more if it is competitive and we get a lot of rounds.
> >
> > I still have several that I am working on, some just haven’t really focused on them enough to get it finished like Phaeton Gunner and Gausshog Gunner. The one I have the most difficulty with is assassinations. I am not sure why, but I always find myself beating them down instead of assassinating. I should probably practice and just get my hit points down to do an assassination instead, but I figure they will come soon enough.
>
> Yeah I seem to have missed that game type in Action Sack. I hope they cycle it back in.
>
> Gausshog gunner is easy if you have the Gauss turret weapon unlocked. Get like around 5 kills every time I equip one.
>
> It’s funny, the assassination commendations was one of the very early ones I finished. I was playing a lot o team arena when I got it. You might need to start trying to get behind they enemy rather than going head first into a fight. Good luck with them.

Yeah, it wasn’t a fun game type though, just goofs for the commendations.

It’s not a hard one to do, just have to focus on it and I haven’t done that much lately.

Right, the problem is the hit points for the different assassination and I never seem to get them right just beat the, down from behind instead. Oh well. Good luck with your last couple of commendations.

> 2533274826414432;9:
> > 2580187286538736;7:
> > > 2533274826414432;2:
> > > You can get mongoose destroyed from mongoose sumo. It is very easy to get them on there actually. I average 5-6 a game, more if it is competitive and we get a lot of rounds.
> > >
> > > I still have several that I am working on, some just haven’t really focused on them enough to get it finished like Phaeton Gunner and Gausshog Gunner. The one I have the most difficulty with is assassinations. I am not sure why, but I always find myself beating them down instead of assassinating. I should probably practice and just get my hit points down to do an assassination instead, but I figure they will come soon enough.
> >
> > Yeah I seem to have missed that game type in Action Sack. I hope they cycle it back in.
> >
> > Gausshog gunner is easy if you have the Gauss turret weapon unlocked. Get like around 5 kills every time I equip one.
> >
> > It’s funny, the assassination commendations was one of the very early ones I finished. I was playing a lot o team arena when I got it. You might need to start trying to get behind they enemy rather than going head first into a fight. Good luck with them.
>
> Yeah, it wasn’t a fun game type though, just goofs for the commendations.
>
> It’s not a hard one to do, just have to focus on it and I haven’t done that much lately.
>
> Right, the problem is the hit points for the different assassination and I never seem to get them right just beat the, down from behind instead. Oh well. Good luck with your last couple of commendations.

Make sure assassinations are not turned off in your settings and hold the melee button longer. Hope that works.

> 2533274826414432;2:
> You can get mongoose destroyed from mongoose sumo. It is very easy to get them on there actually. I average 5-6 a game, more if it is competitive and we get a lot of rounds.
>
> I still have several that I am working on, some just haven’t really focused on them enough to get it finished like Phaeton Gunner and Gausshog Gunner. The one I have the most difficulty with is assassinations. I am not sure why, but I always find myself beating them down instead of assassinating. I should probably practice and just get my hit points down to do an assassination instead, but I figure they will come soon enough.

Some simple tips for assassinations; don’t sprint, you’ll show up on radar and you may accidentally trigger a spartan charge, and hold down the melee button instead of just pressing it when you are behind someone.

> 2533274826414432;2:
>

I havent played a sumo gave in forever. I always seem to get either battle golf (horrible game), or diminishing kinds.

> 2533274831739822;12:
> > 2533274826414432;2:
> > You can get mongoose destroyed from mongoose sumo. It is very easy to get them on there actually. I average 5-6 a game, more if it is competitive and we get a lot of rounds.
> >
> > I still have several that I am working on, some just haven’t really focused on them enough to get it finished like Phaeton Gunner and Gausshog Gunner. The one I have the most difficulty with is assassinations. I am not sure why, but I always find myself beating them down instead of assassinating. I should probably practice and just get my hit points down to do an assassination instead, but I figure they will come soon enough.
>
> I havent played a sumo gave in forever. I always seem to get either battle golf (horrible game), or diminishing kinds.

Battle Golf is why I don’t play Action Sack much. Bring back Mongoose Sumo!!!

Nah it’s suppose to be hard action sack would be to easy (for certain ones)

> 2580187286538736;13:
> > 2533274831739822;12:
> > > 2533274826414432;2:
> > > You can get mongoose destroyed from mongoose sumo. It is very easy to get them on there actually. I average 5-6 a game, more if it is competitive and we get a lot of rounds.
> > >
> > > I still have several that I am working on, some just haven’t really focused on them enough to get it finished like Phaeton Gunner and Gausshog Gunner. The one I have the most difficulty with is assassinations. I am not sure why, but I always find myself beating them down instead of assassinating. I should probably practice and just get my hit points down to do an assassination instead, but I figure they will come soon enough.
> >
> > I havent played a sumo gave in forever. I always seem to get either battle golf (horrible game), or diminishing kinds.
>
> Battle Golf is why I don’t play Action Sack much. Bring back Mongoose Sumo!!!

Battle golf wouldnt be too horrible if you didnt have people abuse the ball reset button. Ive had many a game where someone wants to troll and just reset the ball the entire game.