Action Sack for Breakout Commendations

Mantis Breakout, Tank World, and Paintball are the 3 Actions Sack gametypes. However, are they all currently part of the Action Sack rotation?

They should be. And as far as I know you can earn all Breakout Commendations in them.

You can earn breakout commendations in them. If you have a full fireteam then Mantis Breakout is the best for completing matches without dying for that commendation. However, you don’t often get breakout in action sack from my experience so I mainly stuck to regular breakout for the commendations.

Tank world is no longer in rotation. But I believe paintball and Mantis do affect the breakout commendation because I hardly ever played the breakout ranked playlist yet I am level 5 and need just 27 more immortals to get that commendation.

The only commendations you can earn from those gamemodes are just immortals. I only know this in paintball because they were some games where i’d take on 1v2 and wins but dont get the medals for it which is stupid. As for mantis breakout not sure if you can earn any against all odds medals seeing as how its imposible doing 1v4 etc.

> 2535438440265765;5:
> The only commendations you can earn from those gamemodes are just immortals. I only know this in paintball because they were some games where i’d take on 1v2 and wins but dont get the medals for it which is stupid. As for mantis breakout not sure if you can earn any against all odds medals seeing as how its imposible doing 1v4 etc.

I have to work on both those medals. Good to know. Thanks.