Action Sack Event!

From the moderators great idea of organizing a community event throughout the March Break,(see here) I think I should pitch in.
That being said, I’m organizing an Action Sack Event to celebrate the playlist’s release on Monday! Team Fiesta is one the great game types that make for an amazing social experience, and random battles occurring across maps are often hilarious! This event is happening on the day of launch, so just pitch if you want fun. Shoot me a friend request on Live, I’ll be gaming from 11:00 AM to 1:00PM, and I’ll pop in from time to time throughout the day. Rules and details follow.

-Event is not specific; support the event and playlist just be playing with buds!

-Event begins at playlist launch and ends at 11:59PM March 11th.

-Mics NOT required; encouraged, but not required.

-Comment and share to spread the word for a day of random fun!

Also, just out of curiosity, can anyone stream the event live? It would be appreciated!
Thanks for reading, and if you’re willing to participate in this community event, I hope you enjoy yourselves!

March Break? I’ll be in class.

Have fun without me. :frowning:

> March Break? I’ll be in class.
>
> Have fun without me. :frowning:

It’s going on for the entire day. Surely you can join us after class, that rule was made specifically for you guys and all-night-ers!

True. I didn’t even read when you guys were playing until.

I will try to join in. Thanks!

> True. I didn’t even read when you guys were playing until.
>
> I will try to join in. Thanks!

:smiley: Glad you can make it!

Tomorrow it happens. Any one else playing?

I’ll definitely be trying the playlist out. Sounds like a blast. Here’s to hoping I don’t get shafted by RNG in Fiesta though, lol.

> I’ll definitely be trying the playlist out. Sounds like a blast. Here’s to hoping I don’t get shafted by RNG in Fiesta though, lol.

Thanks for joining us!

I’m into the railgun vs rockets! I’ll be around. Though I thought the spring break games are next week. At least mine is…

Aw man, yo I’d love to join you guys but I am currently on a temporary video-game ban because my average dropped. I was dedicating my time to other things, and video-games was one of them.

I hope you guys organize something like this again in the future. I don’t want to miss out :slight_smile:

My mic is broken, but I am very excited for mah Action Sack!

> Aw man, yo I’d love to join you guys but I am currently on a temporary video-game ban because my average dropped. I was dedicating my time to other things, and video-games was one of them.
>
> I hope you guys organize something like this again in the future. I don’t want to miss out :slight_smile:

Maybe for Multi-Team(if they launch that playlist) or to celebrate the next TU, I might organize another event like this.