Action Sack CSR

I played like 10 games in a row and I can’t get past level 26, so I’m not doing good or bad. How does CSR on action sack work?

Action Sack uses individual scoring. You can read more about that here:

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/04/03/The-Halo-Bulletin-4313.aspx

> The following playlists will use individual scoring and measure your performance against all others in the game. This ensures that the players who play the best in each match will have their CSR adjusted accordingly. Players who win consistently in these playlists will rank up faster than they will in the playlists that use team scoring.
>
> Playlists that use individual scoring:
> Infinity Slayer
> Big Team Infinity Slayer
> Rumble Pit
> Multi-Team
> Team Action Sack
> Flood
> Team Snipers
> Regicide
> SWAT

So I need the most points? OK

Team games require individual score… MAKES A LOT OF SENSE

> Team games require individual score… MAKES A LOT OF SENSE

Team Objective games are team-based, which makes sense. Only Slayer variants of team playlists use individual scoring, which does in fact make a lot of sense. If you go 25-5 in a Big Team Slayer game, yet your team loses due to some guests that aren’t very good, why shouldn’t you be rewarded for doing well? After all, you did do a great job at contributing to the team’s success, no?

Is Lightning Flag individual scoring too?

> Is Lightning Flag individual scoring too?

I believe so

> Team games require individual score… MAKES A LOT OF SENSE

In any TEAM game, the winning TEAM should be rewarded with CSR increase - period.

Even in non-objective gametypes, there are things that are done by the “lesser slayers” that help the team out.

• Team shot / assists
  • call outs
  • helping secure (or making sure the enemy doesn’t get) on map ordinance and vehicles

You can do all of the above and greatly contribute to your team winning - and still finish last out of four/eight.

FFA game types should be the ONLY ones where it is individual, but that is winning also, when it comes right down to it.

So there you have it, winning should be the only factor of CSR - at least for those who are TEAM players.

Team Games should only be based on wins/losses. FFA games should be score. I dont care if i do good in a game while my team sucks and loses. I should suffer the same consequences as them.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Why does Action sack even have COMPETITIVE skill ranking system? And I’ve also heard that Flood does too. WTF??? People actually trying hard in these playlists? These two playlists are the closest thing to a more chilled social type playlist and even they have CSR. -_- I would really like a playlist to where I can play without having to bust my -Yoink- to kill someone. Seems like more work than a game. And then when I want to play hard, I can go play infinity or something.

>

Simple : Just don’t care about or work towards your CSR in those playlists where you just want to relax and have fun. Nothing says that you need to constantly work towards your CSR, right?

> >
>
> Simple : Just don’t care about or work towards your CSR in those playlists where you just want to relax and have fun. Nothing says that you need to constantly work towards your CSR, right?

Personally, I don’t care about my CSR at all. But it seems like for me I’m constantly matched up against people who are slightly better than me. So for me to kill them, I have to try extremely hard and usually fail. I don’t get why I am constantly matched against opponents who can out strafe, snipe, dual me, etc. 90% of the duals I end up in I lose. I’m more of a K/D person than a score person. I could come in last place on my team but if I’m 10-4, I feel pretty accomplished.