action sack counts towards commendations?

can someone confirm whether action sack affects weapon commendations?

Yup. I got the ordnance one from Fiesta.

Yes it does. Forunner/covenant mastery here I come!

Oh no! Now everyone will have the ordnance symbol! No longer special :frowning:

thanks

Yes it does. I’m happy, because the Binary Rifle’s really rare.

yes. I am ordnance master.
weapons here we come.
Shame i was already a gravity hammer master. that weapon’s a lot of fun. A lot of fuSMASH!n

So close on SpLaser to unlock my Breach stance… Anyone else notice that Fiesta doesn’t have any beam rifles?! I find that very surprising because we have unsc sniper and binary rifle…

Yeah it’s missing the saw, shotgun, sticky det., beam rifle, concussion rifle, or the needler.

Lol I’m 4 kills away from completing Forerunner Ordnance. Bummed out to see no Covie Ordnance (except Fuel rod), but maybe they are saving that for another gametype…

It’s hard as hell to get Splaser kills in fiesta. Maps all small and you don’t have enough time to get off the shot lol…

It does, my Incineration Cannon one is goin’ quick now.

> So close on SpLaser to unlock my Breach stance… Anyone else notice that Fiesta doesn’t have any beam rifles?! I find that very surprising because we have unsc sniper and binary rifle…

Now you mention that, beam rifle never showed up to me or to my teammates or even enemies lol.

It does, but I don’t think we should be calling it Fiesta, as everyone is supposed to have random weapons off spawn whereas instead most people have incineration cannons. It’s nice to see the Ordnance weps going up but I like a little more Random with my randomness. Right now it’s sweet to get lucky and have nonstop heavy weapons in your ordnance selection but if you’re like me and every time you spawn or kill someone you get speed boost, sniper, and scattershot over and over again it isn’t fun after getting the same lame weapon options after the 4th or 5th death. We should rename it Team Heavies.

Pro tip: use the Tracker perk Requisition for Fiesta

And: if you don’t use a jet pack, you are gonna have a bad time.