Action Sack ban.

No offense to the game makers, but some of your gametypes are beyond boring, The following are boring(to me): Tank worlds, Minotuars, and Mantis Breakout.

I can’t stand playing them, so what I do I do? I quit early. Before the game even starts. No harm in it, right ? Someone else can just take my place, and it’s a social playlist!

Wrong, I was.

Only two pre-mature quits were needed for me to get a 3 hour long arena ban. 10-30 minutes I don’t care for, but three hours?

Keep in mind I’m not playing anything ranked. I’m not in the middle of a game of team slayer where I rage quit and leave my teammates. I’m playing a SOCIAL playlist. And I’m quitting BEFORE the game even starts so someone else can EASILY take my place. I’m not leaving any teammates to fend for themselves, I’m just possibly adding an extra 10 seconds to the wait time of searching for that one missing player.

yet I get banned for three hours. Just… Lol

343 pls fix. What do you think?

> 2533274800931504;1:
> No offense to the game makers, but some of your gametypes are beyond boring, The following are boring(to me): Tank worlds, Minotuars, and Mantis Breakout.
> I can’t stand playing them, so what I do I do? I quit early. Before the game even starts. No harm in it, right ? Someone else can just take my place, and it’s a social playlist!
>
> Wrong, I was.
>
> Only two pre-mature quits were needed for me to get a 3 hour long arena ban. 10-30 minutes I don’t care for, but three hours?
>
> Keep in mind I’m not playing anything ranked. I’m not in the middle of a game of team slayer where I rage quit and leave my teammates. I’m playing a SOCIAL playlist. And I’m quitting BEFORE the game even starts so someone else can EASILY take my place. I’m not leaving any teammates to fend for themselves, I’m just possibly adding an extra 10 seconds to the wait time of searching for that one missing player.
>
> yet I get banned for three hours. Just… Lol
>
> 343 pls fix. What do you think?

Ban related traffic goes here.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274800931504;1:
> > No offense to the game makers, but some of your gametypes are beyond boring, The following are boring(to me): Tank worlds, Minotuars, and Mantis Breakout.
> > I can’t stand playing them, so what I do I do? I quit early. Before the game even starts. No harm in it, right ? Someone else can just take my place, and it’s a social playlist!
> >
> > Wrong, I was.
> >
> > Only two pre-mature quits were needed for me to get a 3 hour long arena ban. 10-30 minutes I don’t care for, but three hours?
> >
> > Keep in mind I’m not playing anything ranked. I’m not in the middle of a game of team slayer where I rage quit and leave my teammates. I’m playing a SOCIAL playlist. And I’m quitting BEFORE the game even starts so someone else can EASILY take my place. I’m not leaving any teammates to fend for themselves, I’m just possibly adding an extra 10 seconds to the wait time of searching for that one missing player.
> >
> > yet I get banned for three hours. Just… Lol
> >
> > 343 pls fix. What do you think?
>
>
> Ban related traffic goes here.

Copy captain.

im currently on mobile, though…

> 2533274800931504;3:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > 2533274800931504;1:
> > > No offense to the game makers, but some of your gametypes are beyond boring, The following are boring(to me): Tank worlds, Minotuars, and Mantis Breakout.
> > > I can’t stand playing them, so what I do I do? I quit early. Before the game even starts. No harm in it, right ? Someone else can just take my place, and it’s a social playlist!
> > >
> > > Wrong, I was.
> > >
> > > Only two pre-mature quits were needed for me to get a 3 hour long arena ban. 10-30 minutes I don’t care for, but three hours?
> > >
> > > Keep in mind I’m not playing anything ranked. I’m not in the middle of a game of team slayer where I rage quit and leave my teammates. I’m playing a SOCIAL playlist. And I’m quitting BEFORE the game even starts so someone else can EASILY take my place. I’m not leaving any teammates to fend for themselves, I’m just possibly adding an extra 10 seconds to the wait time of searching for that one missing player.
> > >
> > > yet I get banned for three hours. Just… Lol
> > >
> > > 343 pls fix. What do you think?
> >
> >
> > Ban related traffic goes here.
>
>
> Copy captain.
>
> im currently on mobile, though…

Link should still work. If not it’s stickied to the top of the Halo 5 support forums.

> 2533274880633045;4:
> > 2533274800931504;3:
> > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > 2533274800931504;1:
> > > > No offense to the game makers, but some of your gametypes are beyond boring, The following are boring(to me): Tank worlds, Minotuars, and Mantis Breakout.
> > > > I can’t stand playing them, so what I do I do? I quit early. Before the game even starts. No harm in it, right ? Someone else can just take my place, and it’s a social playlist!
> > > >
> > > > Wrong, I was.
> > > >
> > > > Only two pre-mature quits were needed for me to get a 3 hour long arena ban. 10-30 minutes I don’t care for, but three hours?
> > > >
> > > > Keep in mind I’m not playing anything ranked. I’m not in the middle of a game of team slayer where I rage quit and leave my teammates. I’m playing a SOCIAL playlist. And I’m quitting BEFORE the game even starts so someone else can EASILY take my place. I’m not leaving any teammates to fend for themselves, I’m just possibly adding an extra 10 seconds to the wait time of searching for that one missing player.
> > > >
> > > > yet I get banned for three hours. Just… Lol
> > > >
> > > > 343 pls fix. What do you think?
> > >
> > >
> > > Ban related traffic goes here.
> >
> >
> > Copy captain.
> >
> > im currently on mobile, though…
>
>
> Link should still work. If not it’s stickied to the top of the Halo 5 support forums.

The link works, I’ve already posted, I think, but I just don’t know how to delete.

> 2533274800931504;5:
> > 2533274880633045;4:
> > > 2533274800931504;3:
> > > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > > 2533274800931504;1:
> > > > > No offense to the game makers, but some of your gametypes are beyond boring, The following are boring(to me): Tank worlds, Minotuars, and Mantis Breakout.
> > > > > I can’t stand playing them, so what I do I do? I quit early. Before the game even starts. No harm in it, right ? Someone else can just take my place, and it’s a social playlist!
> > > > >
> > > > > Wrong, I was.
> > > > >
> > > > > Only two pre-mature quits were needed for me to get a 3 hour long arena ban. 10-30 minutes I don’t care for, but three hours?
> > > > >
> > > > > Keep in mind I’m not playing anything ranked. I’m not in the middle of a game of team slayer where I rage quit and leave my teammates. I’m playing a SOCIAL playlist. And I’m quitting BEFORE the game even starts so someone else can EASILY take my place. I’m not leaving any teammates to fend for themselves, I’m just possibly adding an extra 10 seconds to the wait time of searching for that one missing player.
> > > > >
> > > > > yet I get banned for three hours. Just… Lol
> > > > >
> > > > > 343 pls fix. What do you think?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Ban related traffic goes here.
> > >
> > >
> > > Copy captain.
> > >
> > > im currently on mobile, though…
> >
> >
> > Link should still work. If not it’s stickied to the top of the Halo 5 support forums.
>
>
> The link works, I’ve already posted, I think, but I just don’t know how to delete.

You can’t, don’t worry one of the mods will lock it when they can. Your game history didn’t indicate a history of regular quitting/disconnecting so it might be helpful if you included the actual text of the message you received in your post in the ban thread.

> 2533274880633045;6:
> > 2533274800931504;5:
> > > 2533274880633045;4:
> > > > 2533274800931504;3:
> > > > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > > > 2533274800931504;1:
> > > > > > No offense to the game makers, but some of your gametypes are beyond boring, The following are boring(to me): Tank worlds, Minotuars, and Mantis Breakout.
> > > > > > I can’t stand playing them, so what I do I do? I quit early. Before the game even starts. No harm in it, right ? Someone else can just take my place, and it’s a social playlist!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Wrong, I was.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Only two pre-mature quits were needed for me to get a 3 hour long arena ban. 10-30 minutes I don’t care for, but three hours?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Keep in mind I’m not playing anything ranked. I’m not in the middle of a game of team slayer where I rage quit and leave my teammates. I’m playing a SOCIAL playlist. And I’m quitting BEFORE the game even starts so someone else can EASILY take my place. I’m not leaving any teammates to fend for themselves, I’m just possibly adding an extra 10 seconds to the wait time of searching for that one missing player.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > yet I get banned for three hours. Just… Lol
> > > > > >
> > > > > > 343 pls fix. What do you think?
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Ban related traffic goes here.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Copy captain.
> > > >
> > > > im currently on mobile, though…
> > >
> > >
> > > Link should still work. If not it’s stickied to the top of the Halo 5 support forums.
> >
> >
> > The link works, I’ve already posted, I think, but I just don’t know how to delete.
>
>
> You can’t, don’t worry one of the mods will lock it when they can. Your game history didn’t indicate a history of regular quitting/disconnecting so it might be helpful if you included the actual text of the message you received in your post in the ban thread.

Well maybe he was betraying people on repeat

> 2533274873873545;7:
> > 2533274880633045;6:
> > > 2533274800931504;5:
> > > > 2533274880633045;4:
> > > > > 2533274800931504;3:
> > > > > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > > > > 2533274800931504;1:
> > > > > > > No offense to the game makers, but some of your gametypes are beyond boring, The following are boring(to me): Tank worlds, Minotuars, and Mantis Breakout.
> > > > > > > I can’t stand playing them, so what I do I do? I quit early. Before the game even starts. No harm in it, right ? Someone else can just take my place, and it’s a social playlist!
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Wrong, I was.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Only two pre-mature quits were needed for me to get a 3 hour long arena ban. 10-30 minutes I don’t care for, but three hours?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Keep in mind I’m not playing anything ranked. I’m not in the middle of a game of team slayer where I rage quit and leave my teammates. I’m playing a SOCIAL playlist. And I’m quitting BEFORE the game even starts so someone else can EASILY take my place. I’m not leaving any teammates to fend for themselves, I’m just possibly adding an extra 10 seconds to the wait time of searching for that one missing player.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > yet I get banned for three hours. Just… Lol
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > 343 pls fix. What do you think?
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Ban related traffic goes here.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Copy captain.
> > > > >
> > > > > im currently on mobile, though…
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Link should still work. If not it’s stickied to the top of the Halo 5 support forums.
> > >
> > >
> > > The link works, I’ve already posted, I think, but I just don’t know how to delete.
> >
> >
> > You can’t, don’t worry one of the mods will lock it when they can. Your game history didn’t indicate a history of regular quitting/disconnecting so it might be helpful if you included the actual text of the message you received in your post in the ban thread.
>
>
> Well maybe he was betraying people on repeat

I was thinking Idling or Fireteam glitch, but either way that kind of thing is why having the actual message helps.

> 2533274880633045;8:
> > 2533274873873545;7:
> > > 2533274880633045;6:
> > > > 2533274800931504;5:
> > > > > 2533274880633045;4:
> > > > > > 2533274800931504;3:
> > > > > > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > > > > > 2533274800931504;1:
> > > > > > > > No offense to the game makers, but some of your gametypes are beyond boring, The following are boring(to me): Tank worlds, Minotuars, and Mantis Breakout.
> > > > > > > > I can’t stand playing them, so what I do I do? I quit early. Before the game even starts. No harm in it, right ? Someone else can just take my place, and it’s a social playlist!
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Wrong, I was.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Only two pre-mature quits were needed for me to get a 3 hour long arena ban. 10-30 minutes I don’t care for, but three hours?
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Keep in mind I’m not playing anything ranked. I’m not in the middle of a game of team slayer where I rage quit and leave my teammates. I’m playing a SOCIAL playlist. And I’m quitting BEFORE the game even starts so someone else can EASILY take my place. I’m not leaving any teammates to fend for themselves, I’m just possibly adding an extra 10 seconds to the wait time of searching for that one missing player.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > yet I get banned for three hours. Just… Lol
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > 343 pls fix. What do you think?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Ban related traffic goes here.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Copy captain.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > im currently on mobile, though…
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Link should still work. If not it’s stickied to the top of the Halo 5 support forums.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > The link works, I’ve already posted, I think, but I just don’t know how to delete.
> > >
> > >
> > > You can’t, don’t worry one of the mods will lock it when they can. Your game history didn’t indicate a history of regular quitting/disconnecting so it might be helpful if you included the actual text of the message you received in your post in the ban thread.
> >
> >
> > Well maybe he was betraying people on repeat
>
>
> I was thinking Idling or Fireteam glitch, but either way that kind of thing is why having the actual message helps.

Took a pic of it via xbox.

I’ll get it done later.