Action Sac, more like Action Suck

Unbelievable how awful this area is. If you not playing the slowest games constantly (mantis fights, tanks wars, mantis labyrinth) then you’re playing griffball which is a solid combination of a waste of time and a cluster. The fact that you can’t veto games is unbelievable. Where does Halo is going to ban me from playing for 10 min for quitting a terrible game that they force me to play. Frankly its borderline unconstitutional and 100% idiotic. And they got rid of snipers only… very cool very chill. makes sense why reviews are absolutely spiking.

You know that new gamemodes comes with the new Update?

Lots of new modes coming!

Minigames: Battle Golf on Sandtrap Resort (NEW), Crazy King on Blok Pit (NEW), Diminishing Kings on Freight (NEW), Ghost Race on Jungle Rush (NEW), Rally Hog Race on Alpine Rally (NEW), Ground Pound Arena, Husky Raid, Mantis Breakout, Minotaurs, Mongoose Sumo, Paintball, Rift Ball, Tankworld

Get hyped!!!

> 2533274877164779;3:
> Lots of new modes coming!
>
> Minigames: Battle Golf on Sandtrap Resort (NEW), Crazy King on Blok Pit (NEW), Diminishing Kings on Freight (NEW), Ghost Race on Jungle Rush (NEW), Rally Hog Race on Alpine Rally (NEW), Ground Pound Arena, Husky Raid, Mantis Breakout, Minotaurs, Mongoose Sumo, Paintball, Rift Ball, Tankworld
>
> Get hyped!!!

I’m hyped now!

Um, have you been under a rock for the past week?

it gun b ok OP

some ppl are never satisfied or never read…look, atleast give the new gamemodes a chance before complaining…and i honestly do like husky raid/paintball and riftball in the current action sack

> 2535471820412414;1:
> Unbelievable how awful this area is. If you not playing the slowest games constantly (mantis fights, tanks wars, mantis labyrinth) then you’re playing griffball which is a solid combination of a waste of time and a cluster. The fact that you can’t veto games is unbelievable. Where does Halo is going to ban me from playing for 10 min for quitting a terrible game that they force me to play. Frankly its borderline unconstitutional and 100% idiotic. And they got rid of snipers only… very cool very chill. makes sense why reviews are absolutely spiking.

I dont think you know what constitutional means in this setting, nor do you know what spiking means.

> 2533274840624875;8:
> > 2535471820412414;1:
> > Unbelievable how awful this area is. If you not playing the slowest games constantly (mantis fights, tanks wars, mantis labyrinth) then you’re playing griffball which is a solid combination of a waste of time and a cluster. The fact that you can’t veto games is unbelievable. Where does Halo is going to ban me from playing for 10 min for quitting a terrible game that they force me to play. Frankly its borderline unconstitutional and 100% idiotic. And they got rid of snipers only… very cool very chill. makes sense why reviews are absolutely spiking.
>
> I dont think you know what constitutional means in this setting, nor do you know what spiking means.

lol this made me laugh :slight_smile:

… they’re adding game types to action sack like race and king of the hill and the new battle golf