Acrophobia - other games

I, like most of you, would like to see the Acrophobia skull added to the other games in the collection.

If you play on PC, you can actually add the skull to Halo: CE and Halo 2 and it works relatively well!

I play primarily on Xbox though, and would like to see the skull officially added to the other games someday. It’s a real treat to be able to fly around level like Metropolis, something I could only dream of as a kid 2004, and finally be able to explore every nook and cranny of one of my favorite games. I think this would be a great addition to each game in the collection, and potentially have the removal of invisible walls as well.

3 Likes

I agree. There is not much places you can go in H3 anyway. You are just going to hit your head into barriers one after the other. I want to see the skull added to CE and 2 instead.

2 Likes

I’m certainly not against having the skull added to the other games in the collection, but I doubt I’d personally use it much. I can see achievements like the scarab gun one on Metropolis becoming a breeze if it were added to Halo 2. I remember I spent a long time luring that Banshee down the tunnel years ago to get it.

I agree with the other sentiments too though that some barriers would need to be removed so we could have the full potential of the skull realized in the other games, especially a game like Reach where there are a lot of return to the battlefield barriers. What good would it be to go to these areas to only be told to turn around again or you’re dead :frowning:

Yes this and all skulls(as well as new ones) should be implemented into all games. It’s a must.

3 Likes

This is something I’ve hoped for for awhile now. Really hope it can happen soon

1 Like