achivements questions

So i was having problems with achivements the all alone one and others so its on defiant but iv gotten last man standing 3 times and not gotten it but iv got emergency room on the same game i got last man standing i could only get dive bomb on anniversary maps so i figure they need too be anniversary but i dont understand whats up with defiant ones cause i get some on non defiant maps but some i just dont get at all the new ones not old

First off, a little punctuation will go a long way in helping others understand what you’re trying to say. But as I understand it, you were the last man standing in a Living Dead game and didn’t get the achievement. Problem is, that achievement can only be unlocked on certain maps (I believe it has to be a Defiant map). But Defiant maps never come up in the voting list.

> First off, a little punctuation will go a long way in helping others understand what you’re trying to say. But as I understand it, you were the last man standing in a Living Dead game and didn’t get the achievement. Problem is, that achievement can only be unlocked on certain maps (I believe it has to be a Defiant map). But Defiant maps never come up in the voting list.

This is correct. And the only Defiant Zombies map is “Condemned”. Which NEVER shows up.