Achivement monopolized

Me and a friend beat halo 2 legendary in lees than 3 hours and we didnt get the achivement
Please help

Restart your game and it should pop. If not, restart your Xbox. There is also a hidden requirement of completing every level solo on Legendary, so make sure you have done that.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> Restart your game and it should pop. If not, restart your Xbox. There is also a hidden requirement of completing every level solo on Legendary, so make sure you have done that.

I have try all of that and nothing comes out :confused:

> 2533274834213382;3:
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > Restart your game and it should pop. If not, restart your Xbox. There is also a hidden requirement of completing every level solo on Legendary, so make sure you have done that.
>
> I have try all of that and nothing comes out :confused:

I had a look at your service record and your times don’t add up to under 3 hours. Additionally, many in co-op are listed at 1:40:39, which would indicate that MCC did not record your time properly. So I suggest going to your service record and planning which levels require the most attention. You can unlock the achievement with a mix of solo and co-op times as far as I’m aware, so you don’t need to redo levels like Uprising since you have a good time on that.

You should try that. Anyway, for me the achievement popped up after 2 days, so keep that in mind

My friend also has the time right (in less than 3 hours) and he also didnt recive the achivememt
His name is Santiago 259

> 2533274834213382;6:
> My friend also has the time right (in less than 3 hours) and he also didnt recive the achivememt
> His name is Santiago 259

This is a glitched issue with this particular achievement, for every coop time you want counted you must have beaten that same level solo. So in short you must beat game solo regardless of your times and then your coop times will unlock achievement. Happened to my buddy a few weeks ago and that is 343s response to him

I did it in solo and nothing happend D:

I am having the same issue, and I cannot find the problem. I have made it under 3 hours with a mix in coop and solo, and I have indeed played the campaign solo, there are none missing. I made it in 2.59.49, so I really don’t want to redo a map! Can someone spot an issue in my service record?