achillies armor will make a -Yoink- load of money!?

If 343 decides to throw in fancy armor sets included in req packs, I think I would go broke, hypothetically. well, at least I would buy a bundle or something because as of right now i just don’t feel it is with my time buying some package with random items in it. i mean only in a game show or circus would I expect this level of randomness.

when i first played Warframe on ps4 at first i thought “I ain’t spending -Yoink- on this game” but after i grew attached I ended up spending over 60 dollars on cosmetics and platinum alone in a free-to-play game; and oddly i don’t regret it because I enjoyed my experience with that game.

I doubt they will it would be a huge upset if they let you get a set that was a huge grind from just the req packs without saying it would be in the systems beforehand, I think we will get other variants of the armor from assist and gamemode commendations though

> 2533274909329991;1:
> when i first played Warframe on ps4 at first i thought “I ain’t spending -Yoink- on this game” but after i grew attached I ended up spending over 60 dollars on cosmetics and platinum alone in a free-to-play game; and oddly i don’t regret it because I enjoyed my experience with that game.

You are going down a dark path sure you start with buying the master founder pack but then after 2 years of playing you realize you spent over 1,500 dollars on the game

> 2535405450804460;2:
> I doubt they will it would be a huge upset if they let you get a set that was a huge grind from just the req packs without saying it would be in the systems beforehand, I think we will get other variants of the armor from assist and gamemode commendations though
>
>
> > 2533274909329991;1:
> > when i first played Warframe on ps4 at first i thought “I ain’t spending -Yoink- on this game” but after i grew attached I ended up spending over 60 dollars on cosmetics and platinum alone in a free-to-play game; and oddly i don’t regret it because I enjoyed my experience with that game.
>
>
> You are going down a dark path sure you start with buying the master founder pack but then after 2 years of playing you realize you spent over 1,500 dollars on the game

Don’t put it past the developers… it’s all about money

> 2533274811771792;3:
> > 2535405450804460;2:
> > I doubt they will it would be a huge upset if they let you get a set that was a huge grind from just the req packs without saying it would be in the systems beforehand, I think we will get other variants of the armor from assist and gamemode commendations though
> >
> >
> > > 2533274909329991;1:
> > > when i first played Warframe on ps4 at first i thought “I ain’t spending -Yoink- on this game” but after i grew attached I ended up spending over 60 dollars on cosmetics and platinum alone in a free-to-play game; and oddly i don’t regret it because I enjoyed my experience with that game.
> >
> >
> > You are going down a dark path sure you start with buying the master founder pack but then after 2 years of playing you realize you spent over 1,500 dollars on the game
>
>
> Don’t put it past the developers… it’s all about money

Yea, because why would they care about -Yoink!- off their customers? :wink:

> 2533274811771792;3:
> > 2535405450804460;2:
> > I doubt they will it would be a huge upset if they let you get a set that was a huge grind from just the req packs without saying it would be in the systems beforehand, I think we will get other variants of the armor from assist and gamemode commendations though
> >
> >
> > > when i first played Warframe on ps4 at first i thought “I ain’t spending -Yoink- on this game” but after i grew attached I ended up spending over 60 dollars on cosmetics and platinum alone in a free-to-play game; and oddly i don’t regret it because I enjoyed my experience with that game.
> >
> >
> > You are going down a dark path sure you start with buying the master founder pack but then after 2 years of playing you realize you spent over 1,500 dollars on the game
>
>

Yeah but as a business own myself (its very small but you still learn) I do know that you need to keep the buys at at least a set amount of happiness and in my opinion making Achilles a req pack item would upset the people buying my product that grinded for the armor originally. This would take out my buyers that I know would be most inclined to buy more of my product due to their history on my past product which would hurt my sales, along with that people would have less intensive to keep playing the game because the goal item you can grind for is now a lot easier to get if you just get it out of a pack, my buyers would be staying around a lot less and in turn I would be making less sales

> 2533274811771792;3:
> > 2535405450804460;2:
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>

i know these free update are draining my wallet dry