Achilles

Ive been grinding for Achilles a while now and if anyone who has the armor could let me know how long it took them, that’d be appreciated, thank you!

Yes i know the time varies but idc

The first company I was in died after we the level 3 armor completed. The second company had the armor and were working on the helmet. All in all it took well over a year.
There were no outrageous requirements like you have to play 10 games a day, change your GT or anything.

Neither company farmed or did anything despicable to get it… lol.

Unless you’re in a full, super-active and well-organized Spartan Company (keyword: Super-Active, Well-Organized), expect the grind to take you and your company well over a year to complete.

Mine was about a year, and I changed from one barely active company to another very active. I can’t imagine there are still too many still pushing for. I have joined another company to help them get the helmet, and we are close to the end, but it is very slow going. There are many times I am the only one playing.

My Spartan Company - Adamant - was behind schedule on the commendations for a few months, mainly because Halo 5 was getting stale and that most of us were playing other games too. It wasn’t until March 9th of this year that we finally got the helmet.

As much as I love my Recon GEN1 + Mark VI Satrap combo, I think I’ll rock the full Achilles set for a while.

> 2533274975375440;1:
> Ive been grinding for Achilles a while now and if anyone who has the armor could let me know how long it took them, that’d be appreciated, thank you!
>
> Yes i know the time varies but idc

It took us roughly 6 months to get the armor after we had 100 members in my Company. Took about 6 months just to build that number up to 100, I started the Company back in March, 2017.

My company took over a year to get both the armor and the helmet. And there 9 months in between the armor and the helmet.

I don’t know for sure how long they were at it because I joined just before they got the armor. My first company kicked me out after they got the armor and used my suggestion for a name change.

Thank you all for your input! Ill continue the grind no matter how long it takes. Well actually maybe until Halo 6 then ill stop lol

> 2533274975375440;8:
> Thank you all for your input! Ill continue the grind no matter how long it takes. Well actually maybe until Halo 6 then ill stop lol

You guys have a long way to go, though… Even so, I wish you the best of luck.

i just know that my company haven’t reach it yet

> 2535413782091710;10:
> i just know that my company haven’t reach it yet

The OP who made this thread just happens to be in the same exact Spartan Company as you, lol… :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2535429593088083;11:
> > 2535413782091710;10:
> > i just know that my company haven’t reach it yet
>
> The OP who made this thread just happens to be in the same exact Spartan Company as you, lol… :stuck_out_tongue:

huh, neat

We are close to the helmet. Its been a hard push. If anyone is good at pushing marine kills and gvk contact the company even if we are full. INVINCIBLE

I was in a company that had some rules but not too strict such as play certain amount of games a week. All in all it took about 6 months to get it.

It took my old company a month and a half to get the armor and four months total to get the helmet.

My current company is only five commendations from getting the helmet, but I don’t think we ever will since only a few people play Warzone and BTB and most hardly even play H5 in general anymore.

> 2727626560040591;15:
> It took my old company a month and a half to get the armor and four months total to get the helmet.
>
> My current company is only five commendations from getting the helmet, but I don’t think we ever will since only a few people play Warzone and BTB and most hardly even play H5 in general anymore.

If your company isnt active you should prob join another one

> 2533274975375440;16:
> > 2727626560040591;15:
> > It took my old company a month and a half to get the armor and four months total to get the helmet.
> >
> > My current company is only five commendations from getting the helmet, but I don’t think we ever will since only a few people play Warzone and BTB and most hardly even play H5 in general anymore.
>
> If your company isnt active you should prob join another one

Yes, yes, and yes! Back in my old Spartan Company, I was literally the only person who was still active (for nearly a year). Staying around for that long will make the hunt for Achilles literally impossible. Should that happen, leave ASAP and find another Spartan Company who has room and is willing to take you in. In addition, I think being a frequent sight in the forums (besides being a skilled player) will boost your chances of getting in, although that is admittedly debatable.

Find out which kill commendation of your company is the furthest from completion. Let’s say say it’s Spartan Charges. Write down how many you have today. Check it again in ten days and write it down. Find out how many you get in 10 days and divide it by 10, that’s your daily average. Now find out how many you need to complete and divide it by your daily average. You’ll be able to guess how many days you are from the armor or helmet. I did this with every commendation and figured out which games we needed to play to get those specific kills and tell the company to work on the most.

A long time. Whiskey was the first company to get it and it took them 4 months. They were super active too. I see that your company has 98 members, but depending on how active all of those members are, it could take a few months to a few years for you to finish the kill commendations.

> 2533274975375440;16:
> If your company isnt active you should prob join another one

Nah, it doesn’t bother me because I already have the helmet. I joined because I wanted to help them get the helmet although that likely won’t happen and I wanted to be apart of their website’s company.