achilles should only be earned in ranked arena

All Achilles kill progress earned in Warzone should be revoked and every single player with it would likely loose it.
It would be a one time reset and the ultimate reward would be zero farming in Warzone.
It’s truly strange that 343I hasn’t had any interest in tearing down the active farming.
You can jump into just about any online gaming experience today and it’s always a war between the community who figures out ways to farm and the developers who typically have the highest priority in tearing down farms that circumvent intended game design.
Maybe Warzone is supposed to be farmer friendly?
Is that 343I’s true intention with Warzone?
Just look at how much cash 343I has farmed out of the community?
Maybe 343I fears killing the Warzone farming because it would kill their cash cow in Warzone?

Bringing the farming to Arena would be the single worst idea that I have ever heard. It is often bad enough there as it is.

Just look at how much cash 343I has farmed out of the community?

in what way

> 2533274866989456;2:
> Bringing the farming to Arena would be the single worst idea that I have ever heard. It is often bad enough there as it is.

4v4 and ranks would put farmers against farmers instead of a full spartan company of 12 picking on 12 randoms.

More crybabys. I play warzone 80% of the time and have only been farmed once. If you play right and communicate with your team it won’t happen. Plus most companies like mine don’t farm. Maybe Arena could have its own Armor or a variant.

> 2533274839169051;4:
> > 2533274866989456;2:
> > Bringing the farming to Arena would be the single worst idea that I have ever heard. It is often bad enough there as it is.
>
>
> 4v4 and ranks would put farmers against farmers instead of a full spartan company of 12 picking on 12 randoms.

Apparently you’re not familiar with deranking? What makes you think that Wz kids who get their kicks from pub-stomping bad players in social playlists would be interested in actually playing competitive games in ranked?

Also if the OP knew anything about how the kill commendations were laid-out instead of just being salty, they would realize that there are promethian, vehicle and marine kill elements that require mastery in more than just the Arena.

> 2533274890584596;6:
> > 2533274839169051;4:
> > > 2533274866989456;2:
> > > Bringing the farming to Arena would be the single worst idea that I have ever heard. It is often bad enough there as it is.
> >
> >
> > 4v4 and ranks would put farmers against farmers instead of a full spartan company of 12 picking on 12 randoms.
>
>
> Apparently you’re not familiar with deranking? What makes you think that Wz kids who get their kicks from pub-stomping bad players in social playlists would be interested in actually playing competitive games in ranked?

The would idea of farming is about speeding up the process and a ton of players throwing the first 10 matches would only slow them down if ever spartan company employs the same tactic. Arena ranks would end up topsy turvy, Also I said Ranked Arena only so things like BTB and weekend social would not count towards that silly armor.
Lastly 343I could just make the Achilles a common and then kill all farming in an instant.

What purpose would retroactively taking Achilles away serve and it would be much easier to match up with your company members in Arena and farm comm’s that way. This suggestion is just bad.

Warzone has changed because players have found better strategies than the ones everyone used at launch.
At launch: Cool, we’re getting our armory. Next we’ll all head to the middle objective and contest it for five minutes. Also lets work on bosses, so the enemy can steal them to win

Now: Lets take their armory first, so that we have both map control early on and a higher REQ level than the enemy team.

Remove farmers and you’ll still have the same problem. Teams will still be triple capped no matter what.

> 2533274827225935;7:
> Also if the OP knew anything about how the kill commendations were laid-out instead of just being salty, they would realize that there are promethian, vehicle and marine kill elements that require mastery in more than just the Arena.

Those pursuits are less detrimental than that dumb kill requirement

> 2535421972749089;5:
> More crybabys. I play warzone 80% of the time and have only been farmed once. If you play right and communicate with your team it won’t happen. Plus most companies like mine don’t farm. Maybe Arena could have its own Armor or a variant.

Yea we actually shun farmers and have held our own against companies that do farm. The worst we do is hold till 10 then core. Our policy is actually anti farming because we arnt about that lifestyle. Sounds like you need a good company mate.

> 2533274839169051;1:
> All Achilles kill progress earned in Warzone should be revoked and every single player with it would likely loose it.
> It would be a one time reset and the ultimate reward would be zero farming in Warzone.
> It’s truly strange that 343I hasn’t had any interest in tearing down the active farming.
> You can jump into just about any online gaming experience today and it’s always a war between the community who figures out ways to farm and the developers who typically have the highest priority in tearing down farms that circumvent intended game design.
> Maybe Warzone is supposed to be farmer friendly?
> Is that 343I’s true intention with Warzone?
> Just look at how much cash 343I has farmed out of the community?
> Maybe 343I fears killing the Warzone farming because it would kill their cash cow in Warzone?

Kinda hard to get enemy kills in Arena…

What makes you think this will stop farming? You ever play CTF? You’ll sometimes find guys who will score two of three flags but hold onto the last one until they’re satisfied. Farming goes beyond just a cosmetic item man… Secondly, why punish those who earned it?

> 2533274922964546;12:
> > 2535421972749089;5:
> > More crybabys. I play warzone 80% of the time and have only been farmed once. If you play right and communicate with your team it won’t happen. Plus most companies like mine don’t farm. Maybe Arena could have its own Armor or a variant.
>
>
> Yea we actually shun farmers and have held our own against companies that do farm. The worst we do is hold till 10 then core. Our policy is actually anti farming because we arnt about that lifestyle. Sounds like you need a good company mate.

I play warzone and there is virtually no communication among randoms. Sometimes it’s a mouth breather or someone talking to people in the background but after the first week or so after launch most people have reverted back to no mics or party chat like every other game online.

> 2533274839169051;15:
> > 2533274922964546;12:
> > > 2535421972749089;5:
> > > More crybabys. I play warzone 80% of the time and have only been farmed once. If you play right and communicate with your team it won’t happen. Plus most companies like mine don’t farm. Maybe Arena could have its own Armor or a variant.
> >
> >
> > Yea we actually shun farmers and have held our own against companies that do farm. The worst we do is hold till 10 then core. Our policy is actually anti farming because we arnt about that lifestyle. Sounds like you need a good company mate.
>
>
> I play warzone and there is virtually no communication among randoms. Sometimes it’s a mouth breather or someone talking to people in the background but after the first week or so after launch most people have reverted back to no mics or party chat like every other game online.

yet here you are on waypoint with virtualy unlimited option on companies to join and people to play with if all else fail use halolfg.com

> 2533274830733064;3:
> Just look at how much cash 343I has farmed out of the community?
>
> in what way

That HCS 2.5 million did come from direct game sales, it came from req pack sales

> 2533274922964546;16:
> > 2533274839169051;15:
> > > 2533274922964546;12:
> > > > 2535421972749089;5:
> > > > More crybabys. I play warzone 80% of the time and have only been farmed once. If you play right and communicate with your team it won’t happen. Plus most companies like mine don’t farm. Maybe Arena could have its own Armor or a variant.
> > >
> > >
> > > Yea we actually shun farmers and have held our own against companies that do farm. The worst we do is hold till 10 then core. Our policy is actually anti farming because we arnt about that lifestyle. Sounds like you need a good company mate.
> >
> >
> > I play warzone and there is virtually no communication among randoms. Sometimes it’s a mouth breather or someone talking to people in the background but after the first week or so after launch most people have reverted back to no mics or party chat like every other game online.
>
>
> yet here you are on waypoint with virtualy unlimited option on companies to join and people to play with if all else fail use halolfg.com

When the only options are Be Converted or Killed that’s a sign things have all gone too far into disrepair and dysfunction.

> 2533274839169051;18:
> > 2533274922964546;16:
> > > 2533274839169051;15:
> > > > 2533274922964546;12:
> > > > > 2535421972749089;5:
> > > > > More crybabys. I play warzone 80% of the time and have only been farmed once. If you play right and communicate with your team it won’t happen. Plus most companies like mine don’t farm. Maybe Arena could have its own Armor or a variant.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Yea we actually shun farmers and have held our own against companies that do farm. The worst we do is hold till 10 then core. Our policy is actually anti farming because we arnt about that lifestyle. Sounds like you need a good company mate.
> > >
> > >
> > > I play warzone and there is virtually no communication among randoms. Sometimes it’s a mouth breather or someone talking to people in the background but after the first week or so after launch most people have reverted back to no mics or party chat like every other game online.
> >
> >
> > yet here you are on waypoint with virtualy unlimited option on companies to join and people to play with if all else fail use halolfg.com
>
>
> When the only options are Be Converted or Killed that’s a sign things have all gone too far into disrepair and dysfunction.

no thats a sign of organization and teamwork how do you expect to win against a team thats talking to each other and organized. With no team and no mic whats to stop people from doing what they want whether it helps the team or not?

no