Achilles is annoying to get

Like seriously its gonna take forever.

um…

You dont even know the half of it pal…

You can say that again.

Nah its pretty easy.

Worse than getting Protector with Drift skin from Halo 4…

I think I’m more content on not getting the armor.

Duh. The most annoying is farming marines.

It’s not hard, you just need to have a committed Spartan Company. You want to track member activity to prevent ride-alongs or inactives, set specific goals towards certain commendations to complete in a given week’s time, and make lists of the members that are not doing well and not staying on top of their game, etc. For example, let’s say a member is below our requirements for a week, I have one of my few Lt’s send out messages stating that the member needs to pick up the pace, and if the member fails to do so, the next week after already being warned that member will be terminated. It’s a grind to say the least, but well worth it in my opinion. It brings the community together, and that’s what counts.

> 2533274805422460;9:
> It’s not hard, you just need to have a committed Spartan Company. You want to track member activity to prevent ride-alongs or inactives, set specific goals towards certain commendations to complete in a given week’s time, and make lists of the members that are not doing well and not staying on top of their game, etc. For example, let’s say a member is below our requirements for a week, I have one of my few Lt’s send out messages stating that the member needs to pick up the pace, and if the member fails to do so, the next week after already being warned that member will be terminated. It’s a grind to say the least, but well worth it in my opinion. It brings the community together, and that’s what counts.

This. This is what the company I’m in is doing. You have to be committed and set goals. We only have a few commendations left and it’s all in working together. All my friends hopped on the COD train and I played solo for a long time. But when I got in this company they strongly enforce teamwork. It’s nice to hop on and always have friends online playing halo and be able to join them. It brings back that community feeling from the old days

Nah, all you need is a Spartan Company that isn’t lazy and actually is willing to earn Achilles

> 2535411662897274;1:
> Like seriously its gonna take forever.

That’s the point

> 2535411662897274;1:

The major company’s get them for their hard work, or their skills at agriculture…

It will never happen unless you join a spartan company, and it looks like you’re not in one at the time I’m posting this.

I have it and I love it

> 2535411662897274;1:

Why are u complaining when you aren’t even in a Spartan company? Are u trolling or just didn’t know that you needed to join a company

> 2661949065475413;5:
> Nah its pretty easy.

Man stop lying you ain’t cool ya damn chump!!!

> 2533274805422460;9:
> It’s not hard, you just need to have a committed Spartan Company. You want to track member activity to prevent ride-alongs or inactives, set specific goals towards certain commendations to complete in a given week’s time, and make lists of the members that are not doing well and not staying on top of their game, etc. For example, let’s say a member is below our requirements for a week, I have one of my few Lt’s send out messages stating that the member needs to pick up the pace, and if the member fails to do so, the next week after already being warned that member will be terminated. It’s a grind to say the least, but well worth it in my opinion. It brings the community together, and that’s what counts.

More or less what he said. my spartan company started working on it the DAY we could. we finally got the helmet 5/8 or 9th. only reason i remember(ish), i was praying we got it before uncharted 4 came out. lol.

Achillies is simply a reward for highly populated and active spartan companies. It appears you’ve already found yourself one which is relatively close to gaining the armour. If you guys recruited up to 100 members and booted players who are inactive for more than 2 weeks you will get the helmet within 6 months.

> 2533274805422460;9:

No, it brings out the WORST in people. & was a horrible fraking mistake for 343I to link it tosuch an almost impossible achievement of getting 100 people to work together for it, instead of making it actually possibly for a greater part of the population to get it. Screw Achilles. Go for one of the Noble armors.